By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - So i got into BF3's Beta for the first time , and this happens.

Yeah... I hate to admit it as much talk I did pre-beta... but wow most of this should have been cleaned up well before beta.

However, I know launch day will have these major issues gone. Unfortunately somethings will still exist and a month or so later we'll have patch(es).

Around the Network

No exaggeration, I think I have seen that in every match I've played haha

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

lol. f'd up. i've already deleted the beta

BF3 is a beta in the true sense of the word. You get to dick around in the game for free in exchange for bug reporting. Not sure how many they'll squash, but it's only been recently that some companies treat beta like an extended commercial.

Played a couple rounds and my keyboard stopped working in-game. Even unplugged it and plugged it back in and still had the problem. Then the server crashed I think.

Around the Network

I love it when you finally get into a game and have no weapons... (then you get this kind of statics) probably their is someone now boosting on the forums how great he is because he didn't got killed and have a +10 K/D.

It's a really bad beta. Just like Final Fantasy XIV beta.

Maybe, I'm insane, it is one of the best looking games I've seen. But for some reason I expected more. The destruction is impressive. But, if it wasn't for that. I'd be dissapointed. >_

I think many people don't know what a beta version means.

What happened to you was funny, of course. But it pales in comparison to one of the videos youtube suggested me after watching yours:

pariz said:

What happened to you was funny, of course. But it pales in comparison to one of the videos youtube suggested me after watching yours:

if you thought that was funny, you should see the remake of that scene , when they remade the series into a movie

oh and this one.