By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say your opinion on the games you are currently playing.

Just got a new PC and started playing The Witcher 2 yesterday. Mindblowing.
Gorgoeus, immersive, action packed, deep, interesting, unique, brilliant.

Bioware, Sqeenix, Bethesda and the other monoliths in the industry best lend their eyes and ears to this underdog developer and learn a thing or two. Sensational game, just like the first one.

Around the Network

Gears of War 3

System link with 4 players - phenomenal. Playing it on hardcore definitely tests the tactics of your squad. Graphically beautiful and perfect gameplay. Absolute must-buy for any 360 owner. Reason to pick up an Xbox for PS3 owners.

Dragon Age 2 (PS3)

I got really sucked into this one. Only downer was the ending. Still fooling around with it though. It went from a 7/10 to a 9/10 by the end. Well worth playing for any rpg fan, especially now that its quite cheap.

Demon's Souls

Finally finished it a few days ago. I don't think I'm going to go for the platinum, but I can't help dipping into it every now and then. There should be more games like this. I am thrilled that the online has been extended as it really ads another dimension to the game.

Gran Turismo 5

Well I had another pop at it yesterday. Honestly I'm totally over it. From the clunky menus (I mean how long must it take just to get into a game) to the boring sim-style I must say this game is definitely not for me. I got like 4% of the trophies and I doubt whether I'll play it again.

Uncharted 2

After some weird ass glitch I have to re-play the game on Crushing. I have about half of the treasures and don't have the strange relic. Now I can't help to compare it to Gears3 (a little unfair I know), so I'm hoping ND really steps it up for U3 so that U3>Gears3. It's a 10/10 game no doubt about it, and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.

Fifa 2010WCC

I'm always playing Fifa. Addictive, balanced and rewarding. There is true skill in this game. Makes me kinda like EA :P

So that's what I'm playing. Pretty soon it'll be:

Dark Souls, ICO/Sotc Collection, Skyrim, MGS HD, Rage.

Xenoblade Chronicles.
Haven't finished yet so can't say for sure, but this is probably the best JRPG I've ever played, and I started gaming on the SNES.

Rochard - Boring. Lame, Trash, Slow paced, Lack of anything good 2/10

Prince of Persia 2008 - Lack of enemies, Great jumping sections, doesnt make me want to play it much something about it feels kinda crappy but I dont know what 5/10

God of War - Really fun game, lots of action and not to many puzzles 8/10

Bloodrayne Betrayal - What the hell is this junk, makes Rochard look like a masterpiece 1/10

Burnout Paradise - Dont normally like racing games and have no clue what the objective of this game is but its still fun 7/10

Worms 2 - Standard worms action, decent as always but not as fun as when I played a worms game for the first time, too much of a good thing 7/10

Yup got a lot of unfinished games Im playing the lower rated ones I dont know if I will ever go back too.

I totally replayed Gears 1 and 2 in preparation for Gears of War 3 and I had an absolute blast doing it. With Uncharted 3 right around the corner, I guess I'll replay U1 and U2 (even though each game can stand on its own, unlike Gears). But before I do, as soon as I finish Resident Evil 4, I'm going to fire up Batman Arkham Asylum for some Dark Knight action before I go balls deep into Arkham City!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Mummelmann said:
Just got a new PC and started playing The Witcher 2 yesterday. Mindblowing.
Gorgoeus, immersive, action packed, deep, interesting, unique, brilliant.

Bioware, Sqeenix, Bethesda and the other monoliths in the industry best lend their eyes and ears to this underdog developer and learn a thing or two. Sensational game, just like the first one.

Nice! It's a really impressive game, that's for sure. Can you max the graphics with your new PC?

Yes I can! I always love doing that!

brendude13 said:
Marks said:
Battlefield 3 Beta - Absoluuuuuute gaaaarbage son, do yourself a service and don't play it. I'm not saying the full game will be this bad but the beta is terrible. Its a slow paced campfest, where you spend like 1/4 of the time running looking for enemies, and most of your deaths are assholes camping in bushes or just randomly prone in a hard to see area. I know some of my hate for this game comes from my preference of run and gun games (CoD, Killzone, Halo, etc.) but there are better tactical games out there than this if thats what you like (Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for example)

Modern Warfare 2 - Yeah I went back to this "classic" after I quit Black Ops. If you get a lobby with no noob tubers, commando knifers or 1337 Grizz OpTic Kwiksc0perzz then its a fun game, but 90% of the time lobbies are full of straight assholes that use in game exploits to make everyone else annoyed. Can't wait till MW3; no commando, noob tubes are nerfed (no danger close + there is a blast shield perk like Flak Jacket in BO) and an overhauled killstreak/pointstreak system.

Those are what I'm playing now. I'm soooo bored with my current games. MW2 is bad, BF3 beta is bad, NHL 12 is fun in small doses (gets frustrating fast if you keep losing), and GTA4 is great but I'm not playing it as much anymore. I can't wait for Forza 4 in about 2 weeks.

I've been playing the Battlefield 3 beta and MW2 online recently and I agree with you 100%.

Why are online players such a bunch of assholes? All they do is camp, exploit weapons and perks and insult you. I know this sounds funny coming from a 15 year old, but I blame the kids, they are overcompetitive, care more about kills than playing the game properly and they have no damn respect whatsoever.

Yeah its really sad how people have to have fun by being assholes to others, they can't just have fun by being better at the game (how its meant to be played). 

Honestly I have more fun in CoD when I run around the entire game and go like 40 kills/25 deaths or something pretty average then when I camp my ass off and go like 20 kills/4 deaths. People need to forget about stats and just go have fun. 

Marks said:
brendude13 said:
Marks said:
Battlefield 3 Beta - Absoluuuuuute gaaaarbage son, do yourself a service and don't play it. I'm not saying the full game will be this bad but the beta is terrible. Its a slow paced campfest, where you spend like 1/4 of the time running looking for enemies, and most of your deaths are assholes camping in bushes or just randomly prone in a hard to see area. I know some of my hate for this game comes from my preference of run and gun games (CoD, Killzone, Halo, etc.) but there are better tactical games out there than this if thats what you like (Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for example)

Modern Warfare 2 - Yeah I went back to this "classic" after I quit Black Ops. If you get a lobby with no noob tubers, commando knifers or 1337 Grizz OpTic Kwiksc0perzz then its a fun game, but 90% of the time lobbies are full of straight assholes that use in game exploits to make everyone else annoyed. Can't wait till MW3; no commando, noob tubes are nerfed (no danger close + there is a blast shield perk like Flak Jacket in BO) and an overhauled killstreak/pointstreak system.

Those are what I'm playing now. I'm soooo bored with my current games. MW2 is bad, BF3 beta is bad, NHL 12 is fun in small doses (gets frustrating fast if you keep losing), and GTA4 is great but I'm not playing it as much anymore. I can't wait for Forza 4 in about 2 weeks.

I've been playing the Battlefield 3 beta and MW2 online recently and I agree with you 100%.

Why are online players such a bunch of assholes? All they do is camp, exploit weapons and perks and insult you. I know this sounds funny coming from a 15 year old, but I blame the kids, they are overcompetitive, care more about kills than playing the game properly and they have no damn respect whatsoever.

Yeah its really sad how people have to have fun by being assholes to others, they can't just have fun by being better at the game (how its meant to be played). 

Honestly I have more fun in CoD when I run around the entire game and go like 40 kills/25 deaths or something pretty average then when I camp my ass off and go like 20 kills/4 deaths. People need to forget about stats and just go have fun. 

Agreed.

It's hard to have fun when you are getting shot in the back by campers though, they ruin your fun more than they ruin their own.

Playing Red Dead Redemption.
Why the fuck did they put in a Texas Hold'em minigame? I keep playing that shit for hours and forgetting to play the actual game!
But anyway, everything about the game is pretty well done. There are no fast ways to make money though. I hope that changes soon.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:
Playing Red Dead Redemption.
Why the fuck did they put in a Texas Hold'em minigame? I keep playing that shit for hours and forgetting to play the actual game!
But anyway, everything about the game is pretty well done. There are no fast ways to make money though. I hope that changes soon.

Haha same! I'm a poker beast :P

They should have added an online option.