By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say your opinion on the games you are currently playing.

You know we don't actually talk about games on this website enough IMO. So I'm making a thread where you can just casually talk about games you are currently playing.

Just come in here whenever you feel like it and talk about the most current videogame you are playing.

Also if your looking for game specific threads there is an official thread for Battlefield 3, Dark Souls, Skyrim and Rage. Now go give them some support for their hard work.

I'll keep this OP updated with any official threads I come accross. 

Around the Network

Lately I've been messing around with Gears 3. Horde mode is definitely my favorite mode out of all of them, it's fun and hella addicting. I like how everything you do in that game goes towards your rank. I haven't gotten too far into the campaign but so far it's been pretty fun (if not slightly underwhelming)

I also got a chance to try the Battlefield 3 demo and I have to say I was rather disappointed. Graphics were way worse than I was expecting (not anywhere near top tier games) and it just didn't feel like that great of a game. But to be fair I only played half a game before quitting and I know it's a beta so i'll put more time into the game later on.

And as always I play a bit of Halo Reach MP here and there. Gotta keep the noobs in their place

Reliving the wonderful time I had with SotC with the ICO collection.

My opinion is everyone with a PS3 and $40 whom never played ICO or SotC need to go pick up this collection before I begin kicking puppies.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

FF13.
hard as hell sometimes, fights get way too long, i just want to beat Barthandelus the third time =/, fucking asshole!

hatmoza said:

My opinion is everyone with a PS3 and $40 whom never played ICO or SotC need to go pick up this collection before I begin kicking puppies.

Well I guess there will be many puppies that will be kicked

I may have to give it a rent though cause I've heard it's an experience that you don't find in many games. I would buy it but I don't have $40..unless of course I cancel my Rage pre-order and use that money to buy it but I want Rage really bad.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
hatmoza said:

Well I guess there will be many puppies that will be kicked

I may have to give it a rent though cause I've heard it's an experience that you don't find in many games. I would buy it but I don't have $40..unless of course I cancel my Rage pre-order and use that money to buy it but I want Rage really bad.

SOTC is a game that should be at your gaming collection and you should be proud of it because you are a gamer.

its that good.

after beating all the games i own, I always fall back into metal gear solid 4 online.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Xenoblade Chronicles - 10/10. Fantastic game and easily the best RPG of recent years, I think everyone without exception should buy a copy. I cannot stress enough how awesome this game is.

Gears 3--Mana from heaven. Haven't taken on the Horde, yet but playing campaign with 4 people jumping in and out, fighting for high scores is way more fun than I imagined.

When I'm not playing that, I'm playing Resident Evil 4 HD. Game still looks great and is a lot of fun. It aged very well. At the time, many sites were calling it one of the best games ever made. The fact that it's still so awesome, so many years and later makes me believe they were right. Control could be better, though.

Bastion: I went a little download crazy last week, I guess. It hasn't hooked me yet but I only played about 20 minutes of it.

On the 3DS side, I'm playing RE Mercenaries 3D. So addictive yet so simple. It could have done a lot of things better but I'm enjoying it. It's got a Call of Duty vibe to it that I enjoy.

I pr-ordered Gears from Gamestop before buying it from Wal-Mart. I gotta go get my $65 back. But do I want the money or more games? I could probably get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Vanquish, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Spider-Man, or Dead Space 2 (If I play my cards right, I can get 3-5 games today). But will I have time to play them? Should I just let it roll over to Batman Arkham City or Uncharted 3?

Right now Im trying to go back and beat some of my older games on the hardest difficulty setting. I recently got done with Mass Effect 2, and a few parts were a pain, but mostly the final boss was the hardest part in my opinion. I probably died about 20 times before beating him.

Right now Im playing Star Wars Force Unleashed on Sith Master difficulty (hardest). It is a pain in some spots, but I have 3 more levels to go before I beat it. The hardest part so far was defeating Kazdan Paratus. That guy made me want to smash my controller! lol I almost gave up after more than 30 deaths. Finally I learned the technique and was lucky one time and beat him.

As far as my thoughts on Star Wars Force Unleashed...I would say its a great game with a lot of fun quality to it. graphics look kindove dated now, but still it has a very high fun factor in my opinion.