By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

Chevinator123 said:
blunty51 said:
GameOver22 said:
Chevinator123 said:
Does the DLC have any trophys? cause i cant see any on the trophy sites?

Quick search, and it looks like no trophies.

Yup...no trophies

Im geussing its because they went with a patch dlc instead of the normal psn way? mabye its againts sonys terms to add trophys to a patch

Well I really don't know how it works...so you maybe right.

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
blunty51 said:
GameOver22 said:
Chevinator123 said:

Yup...no trophies

Im geussing its because they went with a patch dlc instead of the normal psn way? mabye its againts sonys terms to add trophys to a patch

But didn't Uncharted 3 released a path with tons of trophies? but thats disappointing no trophies still im getting the dlc :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

No new trophies, but I think it's a solid piece of DLC. Manus is a pain in the ass first time around! Artorias fight was epic!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Player1x3 said:
If you think Artorias is bad, wait till you get to Manus. Easily the hardest boss in entire game. Sadistic, aggressive, has no weakness, never gives you more than 2 second to heal, impossible to block, nearly impossible to roll away

Ouch. I totally forgot about that boss. I was having problems with the dragon enough to remmember him. lol I may have missed the path too. All i saw was the room that lead to Sif. The rest is cliffs covered in dark.

Also, from what i saw, you can snipe the guy even before entering the room. That's lame for a boss that's supposed to wreck shit. And summon sif(?!)... hope he's not too weak.

Solid-Stark said:
No new trophies, but I think it's a solid piece of DLC. Manus is a pain in the ass first time around! Artorias fight was epic!

Did people really enjoyed the time consuming achievements this game offered that they wanted another round of it?

I didn't. I thought at least the pay-off would be greater, especially the stuff you do with the last boss soul. Neither his weapon nor the spell you gain from it are usefull in the metagame.

Around the Network
lurkerwithnosoul said:
Solid-Stark said:

Did people really enjoyed the time consuming achievements this game offered that they wanted another round of it?

I didn't. I thought at least the pay-off would be greater, especially the stuff you do with the last boss soul. Neither his weapon nor the spell you gain from it are usefull in the metagame.

I did. With many builds. To each his own.

e=mc^2

lurkerwithnosoul said:
Player1x3 said:
If you think Artorias is bad, wait till you get to Manus. Easily the hardest boss in entire game. Sadistic, aggressive, has no weakness, never gives you more than 2 second to heal, impossible to block, nearly impossible to roll away

Ouch. I totally forgot about that boss. I was having problems with the dragon enough to remmember him. lol I may have missed the path too. All i saw was the room that lead to Sif. The rest is cliffs covered in dark.

Also, from what i saw, you can snipe the guy even before entering the room. That's lame for a boss that's supposed to wreck shit. And summon sif(?!)... hope he's not too weak.

you can't snipe him because immediately after the fog wall, his hand pulls you down the cliff into fighting area

Solid-Stark said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
Solid-Stark said:

No, but i mean, it's really useless stuff. Not worth the time and effort you waste on them.

Have you ever hit anyone with Sunlight Spear? It's better to run WoG in the two slots you would be wasting with the Sunlight Spear, or the lesser lightning spears.

The Greatlord Greatsword is even worse. At least if you're under 200SL. But i can assure you, i am at 205 and i can still find better use in some other weapons than in that waste. The RT attack is the most worthless I've ever seen, and it doesn't even look special. The only good thing i can thing for it is that has low requirements, its light and does a somwhat decent damage.

@Player

I read you can do that BEFORE travessing the fog. It takes some of his health down.

I dunno how much dificult he gets even using that exploit though. By your description, a lot. Gonna give it a try tonight.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
Solid-Stark said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
Solid-Stark said:

No, but i mean, it's really useless stuff. Not worth the time and effort you waste on them.

Have you ever hit anyone with Sunlight Spear? It's better to run WoG in the two slots you would be wasting with the Sunlight Spear, or the lesser lightning spears.

The Greatlord Greatsword is even worse. At least if you're under 200SL. But i can assure you, i am at 205 and i can still find better use in some other weapons than in that waste. The RT attack is the most worthless I've ever seen, and it doesn't even look special. The only good thing i can thing for it is that has low requirements, its light and does a somwhat decent damage.

They have a high resistance to faith attacks. That is what made my playthrough with my faith build so fun.

That greatsword was nothing special to begin with. All my builds hover around Lv250, but no I do not use greatswords with any of them.

I'd try adjusting you character(s) with different armor and weapons.

e=mc^2

SnakeDrake said:
Chevinator123 said:
blunty51 said:
GameOver22 said:
Chevinator123 said:

Yup...no trophies

But didn't Uncharted 3 released a path with tons of trophies? but thats disappointing no trophies still im getting the dlc :P

Oh true