By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

Slimebeast said:
So far loving it and thinking of the game constantly even when Im not playing.

I picked a Nord and I was going for battlemage but as I play on Master (highest) difficulty I realize I may need to sneak and stealth a lot too.

Speaking of difficulties, this game can't be played on Adept ( "normal"). For any reasonable challenge I think you need to play on Expert or Master.

you can choose your game difficulty?????? how on earth do you do that???

Around the Network

what are peoples prediction for DLC? when will it come out? what will it include?

still dont have the game :(

i hate this :(

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

man-bear-pig said:
Slimebeast said:
So far loving it and thinking of the game constantly even when Im not playing.

I picked a Nord and I was going for battlemage but as I play on Master (highest) difficulty I realize I may need to sneak and stealth a lot too.

Speaking of difficulties, this game can't be played on Adept ( "normal"). For any reasonable challenge I think you need to play on Expert or Master.

you can choose your game difficulty?????? how on earth do you do that???

Inside the game press "start" for the menu, then go to settings -  gameplay - difficulty.

zgamer5 said:

Poor you. When is it estimated to arrive?

Around the Network

i really really massively hope that in a DLC they put a Battle arena in the game, similar to what was in Oblivions Imperial city. I'm gutted that they Havnt included one in this game by default. I loved having battles and betting in that arena.

Also can you join more than one faction? i going to join the theives guild, but im also interested iun the Companions aswell.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Slimebeast said:
zgamer5 said:

Poor you. When is it estimated to arrive?

tuesday/wensday. i hope i can have it by tomorow

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Awesome game so far, although I'm only level 9.

Allied AI has some serious issues though. They keep walking into my line of fire and then turn on me. Don't step in front of my fire ball at the last second sigh. Not fun, fighting a dragon, guard rushes to help only to catch your fireball, then all the guards come after you as well.

It did crash on me already and I got stuck in the terrain as well, a true Bethesda game.

Best glitch so far, a giant knocking me over a 100 ft straight up in the air.

i just cant figure out whether i like the game or not. ive mentioned it in another thread, but i just dont feel involved in the game world and non of the quests have been intersting enough for me to care for the outcome. Also im yet to meet a NPC that has personality and that a care about. Also im hardly leveling up because im finding im just wondering around for long periods of time before doing anything.

Ill keep putting time into till friday and if im still struggling to get into then, then ill swap my attention to Assassins creed:Revelation.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
i just cant figure out whether i like the game or not. ive mentioned it in another thread, but i just dont feel involved in the game world and non of the quests have been intersting enough for me to care for the outcome. Also im yet to meet a NPC that has personality and that a care about. Also im hardly leveling up because im finding im just wondering around for long periods of time before doing anything.

Ill keep putting time into till friday and if im still struggling to get into then, then ill swap my attention to Assassins creed:Revelation.

I'm sad to hear that! I am enjoying every minute and I am really immersed into the world. I have been spedning most of my time wondering around Whiterun searching for alchemy ingredients and been doing basic crafting.

Currently lvl 9 with 17 hours total play time on Master difficulty. I haven't fast traveled even once.