By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 3 best game of all time?? (Spoilerfree)

Marks said:
lol good joke. I hate Gears is so boring, all that happens online is you put 58 shots of lancer into a guy then he ducks behind a wall for 3.4 seconds and he's back to full health, then he rolls a couple times and shotguns you once and you're dead. BOOOOORING.

Gears online is worse than getting danger close noob tubed in Modern Warfare 2 or ghost camped by some bitch in Black Ops.

Every single person I know that says they hate Gears online are usually really bad. It might not be the case with you, but it's just an observation I've made over the time of playing gears of war.  It's a different type of game and a lot of my friends that hate Gears mainly play FPS's for there online needs. 

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
Marks said:
lol good joke. I hate Gears is so boring, all that happens online is you put 58 shots of lancer into a guy then he ducks behind a wall for 3.4 seconds and he's back to full health, then he rolls a couple times and shotguns you once and you're dead. BOOOOORING.

Gears online is worse than getting danger close noob tubed in Modern Warfare 2 or ghost camped by some bitch in Black Ops.

Every single person I know that says they hate Gears online are usually really bad. It might not be the case with you, but it's just an observation I've made over the time of playing gears of war.  It's a different type of game and a lot of my friends that hate Gears mainly play FPS's for there online needs. 

yer but gears is no where near the greatest game of all time it got slammed in alot of reviews! 20 years time people are not going to remember gears of war 3, yes it

's an amazing game but cmon! you have to be serious here, it won't win goty (metacritic is to low) and it won't be the best game of all time.

If you think Gears of War 3 is the best game of all time and is going to win GOTY keep dreaming...Gears is easily beaten by Uncharted because real gamers don't only care about Single player only which Gears only provides multi-player.
Batman,Uncharted,Skyrim,Dark Souls>>>Gears of War 3 Easily.

he's obviously overexcited about the game, but calling it the most advance and best game to date is obviously going wayyyy to far

x_DMX_x said:
If you think Gears of War 3 is the best game of all time and is going to win GOTY keep dreaming...Gears is easily beaten by Uncharted because real gamers don't only care about Single player only which Gears only provides multi-player.

Can i borrow that time machine of yours?

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
x_DMX_x said:

if he ment uncharted 2 he's right

EGG_OF_D00m said:
Nsanity said:
x_DMX_x said:

His opinion is not fact and judging by his sig i dont think he is going to around here much longer.

Nsanity said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
Nsanity said:
x_DMX_x said:

His opinion is not fact and judging by his sig i dont think he is going to around here much longer.

yer like i said before it might be his favourite game nobody can take that away from you (one of my favourite games is rc revenge pro on the ps2, it's a toy car racer crossed with mario kart i loved it but it's scores were 4 or lower everyone hated it, but it's one of the most innovative games ever) people can pick there favourite game's but the problem is calling it the greatest game alive is going to be a bit to far..

obviously his answer was trollish and immature, gears is an amazing game but please be a little realistic i would never call any game the greatest of all time because there are to many great games to pick from.

EGG_OF_D00m said:
smroadkill15 said:
Marks said:

yer but gears is no where near the greatest game of all time it got slammed in alot of reviews! 20 years time people are not going to remember gears of war 3, yes it

's an amazing game but cmon! you have to be serious here, it won't win goty (metacritic is to low) and it won't be the best game of all time.

I don't know what that has to do with my post above, but I already said it's not the greatest game of all time. It's definitely runner up for best 360 game and maybe even best Third person shooter, but definitely not best game ever.  

Nsanity said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
Nsanity said:
x_DMX_x said:

What does my sig have to do with this?lolol just because I said its better than Gears?Get over it stop being butt hurt over something I claim to be truthful. ._.