By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 3 best game of all time?? (Spoilerfree)

Guys, just calm down. He's obviously excited and impressed by the game. I mean, there are people claming U3 as the best game of all time, and isn't out yet!

PS: Wait until U3/Skyrim/Dark Souls/Skyward Sword are out to see a thread like this one.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Best TPS everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
selnor said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
is the best game of 360 ? maibe , just maibe , its the best of this generation ?? lol ofcourse not
best game of all time ? are you fucking serious xD

Is there any need to laugh at someones opinion?

You say its possible that it mught be best game on 360, but not gen or lifetime. So its clear you value 360 gams very little. 

In all honesty many people out there value PS3 exclusives nowhere near top of the gen or of all time. Sales of the games tell alot. 

Gears is the best selling TPS of the gen. And just done even better again. 

My point?

Dont laugh at an opinion. Especially when the general public obviously hold Gears in high esteem.

i said maibe but for me  its the best by FAR in the 360 console , depends on the opinion.

but i did not see the OP so afected by what i say , are you mad ?!?!?!

did you see in my post talking about the ps3 exclusives btw? i dont know why the fuck you are saying "So its clear you value 360 gams very little"  , you are saying i dont respect the op opinion but you say this :

" In all honesty many people out there value PS3 exclusives nowhere near top of the gen or of all time."

do you respect the people that think ps3 are the best game of this gen or all time ?????

"Dont laugh at an opinion. Especially when the general public obviously hold Gears in high esteem." did you ear me say gears of war sucks ...

gears is selling a lot ??? is microsoft giving you some money from the sales... now the sales values say the game is good ? ok ... >.>

omfg , now i have a reason to laugh...

Ive been around long enough to know exactly what you were doing. 

You know what you were doing, and anyone reading your post would know. 

Sorry, pal but you won drag me into your games.

Just be more civil and leave ou the stealth posting. An opinion is an opinion.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
selnor said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
selnor said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
is the best game of 360 ? maibe , just maibe , its the best of this generation ?? lol ofcourse not

You say its possible that it mught be best game on 360, but not gen or lifetime. So its clear you value 360 gams very little. 

In all honesty many people out there value PS3 exclusives nowhere near top of the gen or of all time. Sales of the games tell alot. 

My point?

Dont laugh at an opinion. Especially when the general public obviously hold Gears in high esteem.

i said maibe but for me  its the best by FAR in the 360 console , depends on the opinion.

did you see in my post talking about the ps3 exclusives btw? i dont know why the fuck you are saying "So its clear you value 360 gams very little"  , you are saying i dont respect the op opinion but you say this :

" In all honesty many people out there value PS3 exclusives nowhere near top of the gen or of all time."

do you respect the people that think ps3 are the best game of this gen or all time ?????

"Dont laugh at an opinion. Especially when the general public obviously hold Gears in high esteem." did you ear me say gears of war sucks ...

gears is selling a lot ??? is microsoft giving you some money from the sales... now the sales values say the game is good ? ok ... >.>

omfg i dont understand why the fuck you are overreacting  if i did not say nothing wrong about gears of war , i just dont think is THE BEST OF ALL TIME , i am not the tipe of guy that makes one thread every week saying " the new graphic king arrive to the town , or " this is the best  off them all"

and second i am not your " pal" , and third , " be more civil" "drag in to your games "  lol , grow up kid .

You did it in the other Gears thread to. Less stealthy though. Claiming Gears sold well because of a lack of First party Microsoft games. 

Your intentions aren't of good reason. 

Lets just move on shall we.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
selnor said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
selnor said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
selnor said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

My point?

omfg i dont understand why the fuck you are overreacting  if i did not say nothing wrong about gears of war , i just dont think is THE BEST OF ALL TIME , i am not the tipe of guy that makes one thread every week saying " the new graphic king arrive to the town , or " this is the best  off them all"

and second i am not your " pal" , and third , " be more civil" "drag in to your games "  lol , grow up kid .

You did it in the other Gears thread to. Less stealthy though. Claiming Gears sold well because of a lack of First party Microsoft games. 

Your intentions aren't of good reason. 

Lets just move on shall we.

at least put all my post here , cause i say that ( its a lie that microsoft lacks exclusives this year? ), and i say because it is a GOOD GAME , less stealthy !?!?!?! , oh boy you realy think you are on a war or some shit dont you ? i  say this to you again , grow up ...

Your reaction showa me you should take your own advice.

Thiis ends here/