By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you wish there was a sequel for?

Franchise, not game.

Baldur's Gate
Castle Crashers
Half Life
WarCraft RTS
Monkey Island
Broken Sword
Planescape
LEGO (With Lord of the Rings Trilogy, please)

Around the Network

E.V.O.
nemo: The Dream Master
Pokemon Snap

Been wanting a new Dino Crisis for so long!!!! The Dino Crisis for Xbox sucked along with the rail shooter one. Only DC 1 & 2 were good.

Good question:
Godhand, Valkyrie Profile, Zone of the Enders, Heavenly Sword, Legacy of Kain series, Dino Crisis, a proper sequel to Brave Fencer Musashi, Breath of Fire, God Eater, Spyro, Kid Chameleon, Altered Beast (yes an arcade style sequel), etc.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Maynard_Tool said:
nemo: The Dream Master

omg, this!

Around the Network

Super Mario: RPG, Legend of Dragoon, maybe Hybrid Heaven

Blast Corps. Smash hit game released by Rare in 1997. I had so much fun destroying things in that game. It was all about demolishing things and carrying out puzzles in set time limits.

Super Mario 64-2. The sequel to my favourite 3D Mario game. Super Mario 64 was cancelled and never saw the light of day.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's  Island on SNES was a great game that deserved a sequel. Yoshi and baby Mario were a great team. I loved whooping Baby Bowser at the end of that game. 

A Rare  sequel to Perfect Dark. So disappointed with Perfect Dark Zero the prequel to Perfect Dark.

A Rare  sequel to Goldeneye, the hit 1997 N64 game that revolutionised FPS console games.

Heavenly Sward

hmm lets see Freelancer, Mechwarrior (now please haven't heard anything for ages), Warcraft (the real series) The Witcher 2 (OMG I need to know what happens next fuck the console gamers), Wonder boy in monster land, the world ends with you, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (where are you?), Half-life, Interstate '76 ('86 doesn't count), Master of Orion, Black & White, X-Com (a real one), mega lo' mania and probably more I can't think of right now...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Shenmue 2 and another Onimusha game would be good also.