By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you wish there was a sequel for?

Name one game or series that you wish had a sequel announced for it. It can't be a game that has had a sequel/new game announced already (like Suikoden or the new Batman games), or a game that you know is going to have a new sequel (like Madden or Grand Theft Auto, which is very likely to have a new game). It also can't be a remake of an older game (like a FF7 remake). Feel free to elaborate on what mechanics you want in this new sequel...

For me, I wish for a new Wild Arms game. I absolutely loved the western influence in an RPG, plus the music of Michiko Naruke is awesome. I wish the gameplay would retain the pre-WA4 battle system instead of the whole hex system used in WA4/5. I also liked the fact that you could cancel random encounters, and I'm not sure how I feel about the whole "search for a new town/dungeon using radar" thing.

Around the Network

An Untitled Story. Really cute and hard platformer for PC, free, but the guy stopped making that kind of thing. In particular the soundtrack was great.

If I was to cheat, Legend of Zelda for NES. It never did get a direct sequel, i.e. a nonlinear action RPG. Lttp feels a lot different - easier, linear, and more puzzles. Ocarina was a different game altogether and everything since has been like Ocarina.

Skies of Arcadia

Socom 2.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

conker's bad fur day
Jak
KI
to many to list

Around the Network

Secret of Evermore love that game.

Spartan: Total warrior

Rome: Total War

Soleron said:
An Untitled Story. Really cute and hard platformer for PC, free, but the guy stopped making that kind of thing. In particular the soundtrack was great.

If I was to cheat, Legend of Zelda for NES. It never did get a direct sequel, i.e. a nonlinear action RPG. Lttp feels a lot different - easier, linear, and more puzzles. Ocarina was a different game altogether and everything since has been like Ocarina.

Yeah,. An Untitled Story was great, although those damn health powerups that required you to get through an area without getting hit were a pain >.>

idk if they have or not but one to red dead redemption

Mirror's Edge.