By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you wish there was a sequel for?

spurgeonryan said:
Just give me goldeneye 64 in multiplayer online. I don't know if it would be a sequel, but just make the graphics better, and leave the rest as is. Maybe give us the stuff that was not finished. I want the actual game, upgraded.

well, before that happens (if ever), we may see that on 'Reloaded' [a good multiplayer, i mean]

Around the Network

ROGUE GALAXY

Heavy Rain 2.

coolbeans said:

My obvious choice would be KOTOR 3. Even though TOR and the new Revan TOR book could become the filler to put the nail in the coffin, putting Revan's chapter to a close in a true-blue sequel could propel the KOTOR trilogy into being regarded one of the best gaming trilogies of all time in the eyes of quite a few gamers.

Since some can argue about TOR being KOTOR 3 (which Bioware never stated), so I'll add this less conflicting choice: Velvet Assassin 2. Velvet Assassin may have been a mediocre stealth game when looking at the sum of its parts, but it's good as a whole. Since most stealth games have amped up their series into being stealth/action hybrids, VA2 would be a stellar game if it stuck to classic roots and ironed out of its hitches.

"Kotor 3? Yes, it's called "The Old Republic" and it is KOTOR 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8!" 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Capcom's Knights of the Round. My dream game (aside from a FF6 HD remake) is for Capcom to make a new KOTR as a crowd combat game in the Dynasty Warriors/Sengoku Basara fashion. The character design in the original is pretty bad ass, and I'd love to see how they'd render such characters as Safir and the Green Knight. Galloping across rolling battlefields and mowing down enemies by the hundreds to rearranged versions of the heavenly OST of the original game would be fucking orgasmic. I could gladly kill myself after playing such a thing.

Won't ever happen in a million years, though.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Heavy Rain 2.

How would that work? lol There's like 7 different endings.
I'd rather quantic dream make another game of the same kind, like they did before. :p

Catherine

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Console: A new Breath of Fire or a mainline Suikoden game would be great.

PC: I wish someone would make a new Vampire: The Masquerade.

Beyond Good and Evil

Andrespetmonkey said:
mantlepiecek said:
Heavy Rain 2.

How would that work? lol There's like 7 different endings.
I'd rather quantic dream make another game of the same kind, like they did before. :p

A spiritual successor is also ok.