By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals games supporting the second circle pad (Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts)

Tagged games:

wow i thought i saw a flurry of comments stating it was only for monster hunter

Around the Network

Confirmed for release on PSVita: Resident Evil: Revelations (early 2012), Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (winter), Ace Combat 3D Cross Rumble (winter), Dynasty Warriors Vs (2012) and Kingdom Hearts 3D (TBC)

Interesting... and I had originally predicted the 3DS would have two analog sticks.

non-gravity said:

Confirmed for release on PSVita: Resident Evil: Revelations (early 2012), Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (winter), Ace Combat 3D Cross Rumble (winter), Dynasty Warriors Vs (2012) and Kingdom Hearts 3D (TBC)

No Girls Mode? PSV is DEWMED.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Darn it Nintendo, why do you do this to me?

At first the 3DS had a ridiculous price point, which they fixed with the price drop. Then the 3DS was plagued with poor software library, which seems to be coming to an end this fall. Finally when I was heading to my retailer to buy the 3DS as a happy customer despite its minor flaws, you announce this eyesore of an attachment that costs another £13. I don't really care how much it costs, but I can tell that this peripheral will be widely supported by most games in the future (2 analogue games are natural and the norm) and so I will eventually have to get one despite how awful it looks.

Now you leave me with no choice but to wait for that obvious remodel thats coming in a year or 2 *sigh*.

Around the Network

Why the hell does it run on a battery? It should utilize the 3DS' battery. I'm glad its cheap though if its going to be used a lot by games and eventually be mitigated by a redesigned 3DS with a 2nd control pad.

im more convinced that their will be a redesign sooner rather than later. That five more games and they are not small time either.
Sorry Ninty i'll wait for your announcement or ill just buy the damn thing with addon for KH because touch screen camera control sucks

Wait so the pad is required??

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:

Nope, not that I heard anything about those other games. The other games will support it as a controller option. 

Acevil said:
Solid-Stark said:

Nope, not that I heard anything about those other games. The other games will support it as a controller option. 

I hope your right. Imo, that thing is hideous.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)