By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Where can I find these girls???

This is blasphemy. Everyone knows hot women cannot comprehend such high-end technology.

This is very clearly a trap.

Around the Network

Your dreams

don't know.. but I have these 2 nice fellows for sale if you want them..

*nes games and zapper not included

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

*click* *click*

...in one of the folders on my PC.

Do you want just their Home Addresses or phone numbers too?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

outside your house maybe?

May be fake. It's easy to take a pic like this and make gamers salivate, I could do that with my gf.

But what's the obsession with these girls? I don't want my gf to spend the day on WoW. I like that we have different personalities. My gf loves cooking, yoga, and health in general, and I like that. I love games. When we want to do our thing, we do it without bothering each other. She cooks, I play, it's awesome!

We share interests like cinema that we can enjoy together, we watch many movies together. Sometimes we can introduce each other to our interests. My gf loves playing 2-player tetris with me now, but she's not gonna play a core game. I now love watching anime with her, but I'm not interested in her manga books.

For me that's a great relation, dunno.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
May be fake. It's easy to take a pic like this and make gamers salivate, I could do that with my gf.

But what's the obsession with these girls? I don't want my gf to spend the day on WoW. I like that we have different personalities. My gf loves cooking, yoga, and health in general, and I like that. I love games. When we want to do our thing, we do it without bothering each other. She cooks, I play, it's awesome!

We share interests like cinema that we can enjoy together, we watch many movies together. Sometimes we can introduce each other to our interests. My gf loves playing 2-player tetris with me now, but she's not gonna play a core game. I now love watching anime with her, but I'm not interested in her manga books.

good for you but normal relationship is too mainstream for my current unstable mental state. if I want to go out and do normal stuff, I do it with my buddies, where I'm free of making dirty jokes and staring at boobs. but every once now and then I feel lonely when I'm on a hardcroe 10+ hours play session and I just want to grab on something other than myself, would be handy if she's right next to me.

in front of their pc not eating

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

iBlah said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

good for you but normal relationship is too mainstream for my current unstable mental state. if I want to go out and do normal stuff, I do it with my buddies, where I'm free of making dirty jokes and staring at boobs. but every once now and then I feel lonely when I'm on a hardcroe 10+ hours play session and I just want grab on something other than myself, would be handy if she's right next to me.

Lol, good luck then.

Anyway I can still go out with my buddies and make dirty jokes and stare at boobs. And when I'm playing (I never play 10-hours though) I can stop any moment and spend some time with her.

But if that's your thing, by all means go for it!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.