By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GameJournos.com: Breach of ethics by VGC? Updated: Details of RubangB's Departure

makingmusic476 said:
Kantor said:
makingmusic476 said:
So that's what happened to good ol' Rubang. Pity. =(

By his own admission, he pretended to take a holiday and shoved off. I have no sympathy for him, and perhaps a little bit for Nick Simberg.

He liked to consider himself very important, but I don't recall his even holding any special position until he was appointed head of news (yes, head of news) after Chris and Nick became joint chief editors.

We wouldn't have had any of this mess if that bastard kranzl had just stayed on.

While his method of departure may not have been the best it could've, he was still a nice, fun, intelligent guy who genuinely wanted to help make the site a better place.  He put a lot of time and effort into this site, both on the forums and through his editorials, and it's disappointing that he's gone.

Also, I hope nothing happens to you for unlocking this.  :P

@gnizmo:  I know we haven't chatted much lately, but it's disappointing that you're leaving as well (though arguably you left some time ago).   We'll have to talk sometime soon.

That's true. He was a great member who did want to help the site, but he was arrogant beyond all belief when he left. Note that I'm not criticising the characters of Nick Simberg and Joe Jackmovich at all.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective