By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - September 2011.... Final Fantasy Versus XIII just now hitting Full Production...

Need to fucking hurry up...

Around the Network

Can't wait :P... well... I actually can... and will have to wait. I just wish it was released at the same time as XIII-2, lol.

Something tells me it'll be my favourite Final Fantasy game this gen and maybe one of my favourite FF games of all time.

I know it won't happen, but it'd be nice if it was released worldwide during holidays 2012... but they wouldn't release 2 FF games in the same year...

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Hurry the hell up.

finally! FF XIII versus has hit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul production!

Huh... figured it would get canned by now...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Can't wait to Platinum it.

Well thats good news.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

PullusPardus said:
honestly, why do people care about it anymore? the gameplay seems meh anyways, lots of action and shooting, its kinda like an open world Dirge Of Cerberus only that one didn't take million years to make, and was actually based on good backstory , this one is based on .... FFXIII's

I agree with this, I don't see anything special about the gameplay, most ARPG's do this already right now and with Nomura's terrible ability of storytelling I don't have high hopes for the story either. Honestly XIII-2 sounds far more interesting for me thanks to the historiacrux feature. Type-0 tops them both.

Rob-Ot said:
PullusPardus said:
honestly, why do people care about it anymore? the gameplay seems meh anyways, lots of action and shooting, its kinda like an open world Dirge Of Cerberus only that one didn't take million years to make, and was actually based on good backstory , this one is based on .... FFXIII's

I agree with this, I don't see anything special about the gameplay, most ARPG's do this already right now and with Nomura's terrible ability of storytelling I don't have high hopes for the story either. Honestly XIII-2 sounds far more interesting for me thanks to the historiacrux feature. Type-0 tops them both.

I think you both say that because lets face the facts, we know more about XIII-2 and type-0. We know a few characters in VXIII including it has airships, vehicles, maps, towns etc, but thats it. So, of course you and many don't see anything special about VXIII.. yet

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

YESSSSS!!!!.....YESSS!!!