By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Famitsu had a sneak peak at Nintendo 3DS peripheral (dual analog)

kurasakiichimaru said:
Would this one screw 3DS battery life?

No, you put the 3DS on it to charge, LOL.

Around the Network

I guess that Sega mole planted in saturn era finally rose to position inside Nintendo where he can influence their decisions.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

If it's just an enhancement for certain games, then it's OK. But if they make the next redesign 3DS with dual analog then it's mean it is mandatory for future 3DS games..... Sigh....

LOL so this is confirmed now? :D oh man this is too good

1. this is gonna do wonders for the battery
2. need to pull up that 01net thread, so much crow
3. I think this pretty much confirms a redesign with dual nubs coming up, a big F U to early buyers
4. on a bright note this might lead to more real old games being given out for free..or maybe that part was already included in the previous ambassador program
5. I can't wait to see the 'omfg sony the copiez' people come out and talk about this. You think such accusations are bad when a similar product comes out towards the end of the gen? Try within 6 months of launch

on a serious note I hope this is just for MH3DS and not leading up to a redesign..or quite a few early buyers are gonna be so pissed and I won't blame em

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hmmm, nice hardware design. Great idea, whoever it was...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

First of all Nintendo designs some of the best looking consoles/ handhelds....this thing is ass ugly.
Stupidest rumour I have ever seen and heard. That big ass thing for just one extra analog stick? Do you know what something like that would do to the battery?
On top of that, how the hell would you shove that in your pocket? The whole idea is portability!
And im not even going to start on how close it is to the buttons!
Just more anti-Nintendo propaganda to slow down 3DS sales.
How the hell did gaming get to this sad pathetic point?

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

glimmer_of_hope said:
First of all Nintendo designs some of the best looking consoles/ handhelds....this thing is ass ugly.
Stupidest rumour I have ever seen and heard. That big ass thing for just one extra analog stick? Do you know what something like that would do to the battery?
On top of that, how the hell would you shove that in your pocket? The whole idea is portability!
And im not even going to start on how close it is to the buttons!
Just more anti-Nintendo propaganda to slow down 3DS sales.
How the hell did gaming get to this sad pathetic point?

wait I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here...how is this anti-ninty propaganda exactly?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I wonder if this means the 3DS redesign is coming as well.

It's one thing to create an optional hardware add-on, but if they built it into the next version of the 3DS, it should pretty much become mandatory for old 3DS owners, as many games would probably start using it.

Hey if their gonna have an r2, it's innovative because it's an extra button! Amazing!

why so big fuss about a 2nd analog stick, current 3DS has anough buttons to play any game and has the touch screen as well

I hope MH3DS is true, but a redesign or analog stick peripheral is not welcome in any way

I mean, they should have thought about the 2nd analog stick before releasing the 3DS

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^