By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Famitsu had a sneak peak at Nintendo 3DS peripheral (dual analog)

I have enjoyed the meltdowns on Neogaf. They are making it sound like its the downfall of Nintendo. I love the 3DS and with Mario Land and Mario Kart coming out, its going to be an amazing holiday for Nintendo. This attachment is the cradle now with a slide pad, and it seems that it was made just for Monster Hunter. People just need to calm the hell down and stop with the stupid comments. I have seen people say that they are glad that they sold there 3DS, but when Super Mario Land comes out, they are going to buy it again. Really, how stupid can people really be. Its seems that there are no intelligent people and a bunch a whiners on all these forums. Where are the sane people on the forums with the common sense.

Around the Network
GianCarmen said:
I have enjoyed the meltdowns on Neogaf. They are making it sound like its the downfall of Nintendo. I love the 3DS and with Mario Land and Mario Kart coming out, its going to be an amazing holiday for Nintendo. This attachment is the cradle now with a slide pad, and it seems that it was made just for Monster Hunter. People just need to calm the hell down and stop with the stupid comments. I have seen people say that they are glad that they sold there 3DS, but when Super Mario Land comes out, they are going to buy it again. Really, how stupid can people really be. Its seems that there are no intelligent people and a bunch a whiners on all these forums. Where are the sane people on the forums with the common sense.

To be fair, it is generally more save to assume the worse, than hope for the best. (I agree with ya)

Acevil said:
GianCarmen said:

To be fair, it is generally more save to assume the worse, than hope for the best. (I agree with ya)

I just am sick of the bullshit about the end is near for Nintendo and the immature rants from it seems a bunch of 5 year olds. You are right, people cling to the things that are worse.

Acevil said:
Galaki said:
Isn't this just an attachment, in a sense, wheel for the Mario Kart game? It looks like it will be used specifically for MHTG.

So, you don't have to haul around that ugly piece of strap-on, bar few games that will make will of it.

See that is my impression, but people already jumped the gun. However it is possible they are also right, since we don't know the full facts. 

i sure hope so cuz i don't want to buy that thing...yuks!!!  I don't even understand the whole need for a second analog?  Besides FPS and MH most Nintendo games only use it to reset the camera anyways?

GianCarmen said:

Settle down man. You can't blame people for being a little pissed off. Won't you be a little pissed if more 3ds games in the future require a 2nd circle pad and your forced to carry one of these stupid pieces of shit around just because you bought a 3ds within the first 6 months. 

Around the Network

Well only 10% of the population is left handed, so for people like me, Im glad ill be able to play Kid Icarus i guess.

PhantomLink said: Damn.. first Dragon Quest X and now this, What a horrible week to be a nintendo fan

What the hells wrong with DQX?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

TakeMeToTheHospital said:
GianCarmen said:

Settle down man. You can't blame people for being a little pissed off. Won't you be a little pissed if more 3ds games in the future require a 2nd circle pad and your forced to carry one of these stupid pieces of shit around just because you bought a 3ds within the first 6 months. 

Not going to happen because its a cradle. Also its seems that it was made for games as complex as Monster Hunter.  Hell its possible that Capcom made it and not Nintendo. Either way i am not pissed off about. The larger picture is all the doom and gloom for Nintendo. For some people anything that Nintendo does is always wrong and that will never change.

Would this one screw 3DS battery life?

that looks photoshopped to me look at the circle pad i don't believe this is real, i'll wait untill nintendo confirms it

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

GianCarmen said:

Not going to happen because its a cradle. Also its seems that it was made for games as complex as Monster Hunter.  Hell its possible that Capcom made it and not Nintendo. Either way i am not pissed off about. The larger picture is all the doom and gloom for Nintendo. For some people anything that Nintendo does is always wrong and that will never change.

Nintendo is threatening Sony's Vita, hence there is paranoia right now. Not to mention the fact that 3DS seems to have gotten every major japanese game brand announced for it right now.

I think the scariest rumour of all, that they would remove the 3D function, is fortunately bullshit (atleast for the time being). People can bitch and moan about a chunky console (without noting any sense of irony in their statement mind you!), but if it is just for MH3G who cares.

Ofcourse, having said this, Id like to be able to control the 3DS as a left hander. Ill buy the next model, and id imagine many others will also.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.