By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Famitsu had a sneak peak at Nintendo 3DS peripheral (dual analog)

Signalstar said:
Okay I am a happy 3DS owner. Have been since day 1. I didn't mind the price cut but if this turns out to be true that I am seriously pissed off at Nintendo. What were they thinking? Did they have a plan A and plan B for the 3DS and the first plan failed? Why are they doing this? Just release good games.

Rage!

I hear ya bro. I feel the same way

Around the Network

http://www.vooks.net/story-20415-Rumour-Monster-Hunter-for-3DS-and-slide-pad-expansion-are-real.html

alfredofroylan said:

Some new info:

Apparently it doesn't look like that at all. Instead it is supposed to be some sort of cradle bay (like the charging bay), which the entire 3DS fits onto it. The guy posting the information says it is about 1cm to the left, and 2-3cm to the right. The slidepad itself is directly to the right of the face buttons, and there is a R2 shoulder button added.

What the....!!! There is a R2 shoulder button too? I can imagine how unconfortable this handheld going to be. I mean, the slide pad sit right next to face buttons is already uncomfortable enough, plus we get unbalanced 3DS. If all of it is true, the screen is no longer in the middle...... 

Sigh.... I just hope all of this is not true....

TakeMeToTheHospital said:
check out this mockup of the 2nd circle pad

http://www.vooks.net/story-20415-Rumour-Monster-Hunter-for-3DS-and-slide-pad-expansion-are-real.html

From the pictures on this site, [if this is true] the handheld itself will look and feel really weird.... 

Scan is out, check all is mighty and bulky glory:

Monster Hunter 3G is also confirmed:

As for the extra slide pad add-on... huh? (Guess we're waiting until the 13th to actually know what's going on)

Around the Network

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. My god what an ugly thing is that. Is this suppose to be portable? My ass is portable

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

lol the way the 3ds will end up looking like. at least before it looked somewhat sexy. monster hunter is good news for nintendo fans at least.

PhantomLink said:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. My god what an ugly thing is that. Is this suppose to be portable? My ass is portable

that's it bro. They seriously think people what to been seen in public sporting this ugly ass thing around?

Sigh.... Now it's confirm then..... What a weird looking handheld it is now.... 

Nooooooooooo....................

Well, if that's true then nintendo has lost it.