By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fly vs Mosquito vs Roach vs Spider, which one is the worst?

 

Which one is da worst?????

F$%king flys 13 11.40%
 
F$%king mosquitos 44 38.60%
 
F$%king cockroaches 23 20.18%
 
F$%king spiders 24 21.05%
 
F$%king room mates 10 8.77%
 
Total:114
iBlah said:

wait, how come I've never seen or even heard of these things?

but it looks evil indeed.

also about moths, didn't include them because I thought they aren't mainstream enough, but these things are so frigging huge and they just get on my nerves.

Their size is creepy, but their wings are beautiful.



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

Around the Network

Mosquitoes.
They're the most deadly animal on the planet. And they itch. And the buzz around your head when you're trying to sleep.

Spiders are cool. They kill mosquitoes and flies, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Mosquitoes.
They're the most deadly animal on the planet. And they itch. And the buzz around your head when you're trying to sleep.

Spiders are cool. They kill mosquitoes and flies, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Seriously? Do you mean to say that yearly more people dye to mosquitos than due to any other animal?



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

sapphi_snake said:
brendude13 said:
sapphi_snake said:

Oh my, that soudns liek something out of a horror movie. How huge? 10 inches?! And was it dangerous (poisonous or something)?

Either you are just as much of a wimp as me or you are taking the piss.

The one in that picture wasn't even 10 inches :P

I'm guessing it was around 7 inches leg span, it isn't poisonous but the larger ones are known to nip people.

When it comes to giant insects, I am a wimp.

If I found a 7 inch spider in my room I'd be running away faster than the Road Runner.

Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one.

They are the really ugly ones too, this was the size of the one I found behind my bed a few days ago.

They can run like a bitch too.



Machina said:

Since we don't get mosquitoes... F$%king spiders.

Where in the UK do you live? Mossies everywhere. (less common in the north).

Machina said:
sapphi_snake said:

Oh my, that soudns liek something out of a horror movie. How huge? 10 inches?! And was it dangerous (poisonous or something)?

Do we even have dangerous spiders indigenous to the UK?

Native we do have some poisonous spiders but I don't think any are life threatening, just like bee/wasp stings. We do have Black Widows as non natives.

 

sapphi_snake said:
Boutros said:

But let's be honest here, earwigs are the worst of the worst.

WTF is that and what does that thing on it's behind do exactly?

As he said, Earwig. The pincers are for defence and prey caputuring.



Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:

 

sapphi_snake said:
Boutros said:

But let's be honest here, earwigs are the worst of the worst.

WTF is that and what does that thing on it's behind do exactly?

As he said, Earwig. The pincers are for defence and prey caputuring.

Oh, EARwigs, they're those things that go in your ear, no? They're defiantely the worse, in that case!



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

Well I do hate mosquitoes and roaches are nasty lil buggers but the worst would have to be spiders. Seriously they creep me out.



I love the hate for mosquitoes here!

When they buzz into your ear, this....feeling....comes over me of absolutely rage. It's weird really, and somewhat uncontrollable. I always hit my ear so hard that I damage it a lot more than the fucking 'squito.

Roaches have a way of finding theirselves in my room at night and crawling over me. That's why, before I sleep, if I see the fucker casually wandering around, I waste no time to kill it before it runs away and hides, waits for me to sleep to take a dump on my face. Yea I'd squash that with my bare feet....gooey as it is.

Anyway the order would be:
1. Mosquitoes
2. Roaches
3. Flies (maggots eeeekk)
4. Spiders.



blunty51 said:
I love the hate for mosquitoes here!

When they buzz into your ear, this....feeling....comes over me of absolutely rage. It's weird really, and somewhat uncontrollable. I always hit my ear so hard that I damage it a lot more than the fucking 'squito.

Roaches have a way of finding theirselves in my room at night and crawling over me. That's why, before I sleep, if I see the fucker casually wandering around, I waste no time to kill it before it runs away and hides, waits for me to sleep to take a dump on my face. Yea I'd squash that with my bare feet....gooey as it is.

Anyway the order would be:
1. Mosquitoes
2. Roaches
3. Flies (maggots eeeekk)
4. Spiders.

I'm so glad I don't really have roaches where I live. I'm sure if I did they would be my least favorite since I have a phobia of all bugs. So having one crall over me would competely creep me out.



don't know if I have seen mosquitoes where I live, don't know if we even have them, I have definitely never seen a cockroach, where I live. so these two have thankfully never had the opportunity to bother me.

As for spiders I have never seen one over 2 inches, though there was one my dog nearly eat, last night that was pretty big, I managed to stop him from eating it. I think I heard many of the British spiders were poisoness only there jaws are not strong enough to pierce are skin, so that = harmless. they generally don't come out unless the room is dimly lit and they stay well clear of you if they do.

so that means by default fly's are the most annoying of the four to me.



correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).