By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fly vs Mosquito vs Roach vs Spider, which one is the worst?

 

Which one is da worst?????

F$%king flys 13 11.40%
 
F$%king mosquitos 44 38.60%
 
F$%king cockroaches 23 20.18%
 
F$%king spiders 24 21.05%
 
F$%king room mates 10 8.77%
 
Total:114
Troll_Whisperer said:

Here is an example of a flying cockroach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqxQhkVqao

The noise they make when they fly will always haunt my dreams.


that's some nasty shit.

hmmm, maybe he is telling the truth, too bad he deosn't have a girlfriend, which denies me the pleasure of telling her that he might have been biten on the penis by a cockroach.



 

Around the Network
sapphi_snake said:

Oh my, that soudns liek something out of a horror movie. How huge? 10 inches?! And was it dangerous (poisonous or something)?

Either you are just as much of a wimp as me or you are taking the piss.

The one in that picture wasn't even 10 inches :P

I'm guessing it was around 7 inches leg span, it isn't poisonous but the larger ones are known to nip people.



But let's be honest here, earwigs are the worst of the worst.



I could care less about anything on that list except for roaches, I can't stand them!



Boutros said:

But let's be honest here, earwigs are the worst of the worst.

I was told as a kid that those things will climb into your ear and drive you insane.



mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Boutros said:

But let's be honest here, earwigs are the worst of the worst.

I was told as a kid that those things will climb into your ear and drive you insane.

wait, how come I've never seen or even heard of these things?

but it looks evil indeed.

also about moths, didn't include them because I thought they aren't mainstream enough, but these things are so frigging huge and they just get on my nerves.



 

humans. we are killing all the animals. poor rinhos.



brendude13 said:
sapphi_snake said:

Oh my, that soudns liek something out of a horror movie. How huge? 10 inches?! And was it dangerous (poisonous or something)?

Either you are just as much of a wimp as me or you are taking the piss.

The one in that picture wasn't even 10 inches :P

I'm guessing it was around 7 inches leg span, it isn't poisonous but the larger ones are known to nip people.

When it comes to giant insects, I am a wimp.

If I found a 7 inch spider in my room I'd be running away faster than the Road Runner.



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

Boutros said:

But let's be honest here, earwigs are the worst of the worst.

WTF is that and what does that thing on it's behind do exactly?



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

I hate spiders. they creep me out