By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Fly vs Mosquito vs Roach vs Spider, which one is the worst?

Which one is da worst?????

F$%king flys 13 11.40%

F$%king mosquitos 44 38.60%

F$%king cockroaches 23 20.18%

F$%king spiders 24 21.05%

F$%king room mates 10 8.77%

Total:114

so which one is the ugliest, nastiest, scariest and most annoying insect?

for me it's mosquito, mosquito bite is one of the worst thing could happen to a man, it not only makes you miserable, but also spreads diseases.

I hate mosquitos.

Around the Network

I can easily handle flies and spiders, but EWWW to the other things. >.

Against mosquitoes, fan >>>>>> all chemicals

But the flies.... they're everywhere. :Loads flamethrower:

hmm, I just realised that my raging hatred for mosquito pumped too much blood into my brain and I spelled everything wrong in the poll, fucking mosquitoes, they even make me look bad >_<

Ahh should have had moths on the list there the devil in disguise truely evil! i said F$%king flys they seem to like existing round my face while i'm trying to do anything important kill em all!

Around the Network
Machina said:
Since we don't get mosquitos... F$%king spiders.

This.

I live in the worst part of the UK when it comes to spiders, especially at this time of year, It's almost as bad as Australia.

Spiders are no big deal to me as they will leave you alone most of the time, plus the have the added benefit of eating the others mentioned. Flys are just annoying, and cockroaches arent a problem as long as you clean up regularly. But mosquitoes are vile insects that do nothing but harm.

FUCK MOSQUITOES

Although another one that you left off that would give Mosquitoes a run for their money would be Ticks. OMG they suck, bith literally and figuratively

Machina said:
Since we don't get mosquitos... F$%king spiders.

You guys dont get Mosquitoes there in the UK?  You lucky sons of ............

I think I am going to move there

Mosquitoes of course.

We don't have cockroaches here.

Flies are annoying but they really don't do anything to you.

Spiders are the ugliest but again they don't do anything to you.

Mosquitoes jump on you and suck your blood and then it itches :(

I pretty much save almost any insect I find inside since I don't like killing. However, there are a few exceptions and mosquitoes would be one of them. I hate them so much. Yesterday, I went over to my friends and I knocked on his door. It took him a few minutes to answer and before he answered I had to back up and go to the driveway cause there were like 10 mosquitoes hovering right by the door trying to attack me (he lives in a mosquito infested part of the neighborhood). Anyways, I don't mind seeing them die because those damn mooching females are always after blood.

I would say that fleas might be the most dangerous considering they can spread bubonic plague (although mosquitoes kill a ton of people through disease spreading).  Spiders can be pretty deadly but they usually don't kill too many (or at least on a plague level).  Roaches can spread some nasty diseases but I believe the flea is responsible for a decent amount of deaths (especially during the middle ages in Europe).  Flies are just annoying (horse fly can be a pain if they bite you) and I don't think they really spread too many diseases when compared to other insects.