By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 New Extended Cargo Plane Campaign Gameplay

looks alright like the beginning where hes in the duct and gunplay at the end

Play Me

Around the Network

EPIC!

HOLY SHIT!

I didn't think he was going to fall out the plane, why didn't they show this at Gamescom?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but nothing about this is amazing. I am not being a fanboy I like uncharted, but this video did not show anything amazing. There was nothing mind blowing about this video. I saw the same thing on GT and i saw a bunch or comments saying its so amazing, best game this gen. I cant stress this enough but i really fail the see what is so amazing about this. The action is slow and your only fighting like two or three enemies at once. You fell out of a plane and climbed back in. Nothing about that was great at all. In fact nothing about Uncharted 3 impresses me at all, Uncharted 2 was very impressive when i first saw and played it but this just looks like a expansion with updated visuals.

Its my opinion, I really like uncharted 2, but uncharted 3 looks like a repackage to me. Not hating on the game it will be good only a tool would argue other wise, but i cannot get hyped for something that looks the exact same as before.

Around the Network

This scene is almost a direct rip off of the plane/cargo scene from the James Bond movie "The Living Daylights"

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

worldlyfall said:
I am sorry but nothing about this is amazing. I am not being a fanboy I like uncharted, but this video did not show anything amazing. There was nothing mind blowing about this video. I saw the same thing on GT and i saw a bunch or comments saying its so amazing, best game this gen. I cant stress this enough but i really fail the see what is so amazing about this. The action is slow and your only fighting like two or three enemies at once. You fell out of a plane and climbed back in. Nothing about that was great at all. In fact nothing about Uncharted 3 impresses me at all, Uncharted 2 was very impressive when i first saw and played it but this just looks like a expansion with updated visuals.

Its my opinion, I really like uncharted 2, but uncharted 3 looks like a repackage to me. Not hating on the game it will be good only a tool would argue other wise, but i cannot get hyped for something that looks the exact same as before.

Surprise, surprise.

"You fell out of a plane and climbed back in. Nothing about that was great at all."

Total contradiction there. If falling out of a plane and climbing back in isn't impressive, then what is?

"The action is slow and your only fighting like two or three enemies at once."

I don't see how the action is "slow" and I don't see what is wrong with shooting only two or three guys at once, two completely nonsensical and meaningless points.

"something that looks the exact same as before."

There have been many franchises which are culprits of re-packaging the same game, Uncharted isn't one of those.

Bottom line is, Uncharted 3 is looking to out-do Uncharted 1+2 in every way. I think we all know what you came here to do, I can see right through your fake "un-biased" acting too. Your criticisms towards the game were completely pointless and didn't make any sense, you were just grasping at straws, any opportunity to downplay the biggest upcoming PS3 exclusive. With the reputation you're starting to build up, I'm not surprised.

Gojimaster said:
This scene is almost a direct rip off of the plane/cargo scene from the James Bond movie "The Living Daylights"

Haha, I know right, it's almost identical.

Don't forget they're both set in the Middle East too.

worldlyfall said:

a 360 fan downplaying a ps3 exclusive?

the guy actually look'd at the door before opening it. talk about not leaving anything out. it shows some level of thought before the action of actually opening the door awsume.

and it ends in another cliff hanger moment. f'n awsume.