By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - John Lucas Style Super Smash Bros. Brawl Predictions!

I've come up with a few John Lucas style Super Smash Bros. Brawl Predictions.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will probably be the Wii's best game ever! It has massive hype and it's the game quite a few Wii owners bought or will buy a Wii for. That site, Smash Bros. Dojo, has been hyping the game every day for a long time. The inclusion of third party characters like Sonic and Snake and a better story mode only increased the hype level of this game even more. And online was probably the biggest plus. Not to mention all the other features and polish this game will have.  Also I'm sure almost every Wii owner knows about this game. This game will sell a ton out of the gate and have massive legs that will last forever! Right before the game releases I bet Nintendo will have ads everywhere and hype this game even more as if this game didn't have enough hype already. People will also be talking about it a lot and word will spread fast. This game will not only apeal to the core gamers but also the casual gamers and non-gamers alike. I will even put the predictions in my signature. This game will live up to the hype! Well, on with the predictions.

Predictions!

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl will launch with a total of 2.5 million worldwide. True! 2.8 million! In North America, it will launch with 1.2 million. True! Almost 1.7 million! In Japan, it will launch with 600k. True! 840k! In Others, it will launch with 700k. False! 300k! That's quite a lot isn't it. It will also have mega long legs that will last th entire generation. The sales of this game will never drop below 30k worldwide!

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl will outsell the original Super Smash Bros. worldwide by August 2008. True! It will also outsell Super Smash Bros. Melee by December 31, 2008. That's right! I expect Brawl to outsell both it predecessors in one year. Remember, by the time Brawl releases the Wii will have more sales than the gamecube in it's lifetime. Crazy? Yes! Possible? Maybe!

3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl's lifetime sales will be.....20 million+! It will become the Wii's 4th best selling game behind Wii Sports, Wii Fit, and Wii play. I would say number one, but those three games will probably never stop selling aswell. #3 is possible though.

And there you have it. Feel free to discuss.

A special thanks to John Lucas for inspiration! Keep doin what your doin!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

The predictions are insane, yes, very much like JL. Nonetheless, you lack his eloquence and sophistication...also you aren't as barking mad as he is.

We'll see what happens in a year.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Idk what it will launch at, lets say 2 million world wide but i think its lifetime will be 7-9 million. Didnt ssbm sell 6 million? I think 9 million is a reasonable prediction. But lets throw away all logica and go with 100 million lifetime sold. Yep 100 million.

dabaus513 said:
Idk what it will launch at, lets say 2 million world wide but i think its lifetime will be 7-9 million. Didnt ssbm sell 6 million? I think 9 million is a reasonable prediction. But lets throw away all logica and go with 100 million lifetime sold. Yep 100 million.

Yea ssbm sold 6 million but the installed base of the cube was 21 million, wii's installed base will be like 5 times that, so expect sales to be much higher than 7-9 million worldwide

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

You all laugh now but I will be the one with the last laugh!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

Doesnt brawl launch in feb? By then the wii will probaly break the game cubes lifetime sales. How is the wii going to sell 100 million more consoles in one month according to your "5 times more install base" by feb?

RolStoppable said:
Where's the Wutang clan when you need them?

I got the Ghost Face Killer on my speed dial, I'll hit him up so he can summon the clan for major beat down.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

400k Japan
850k America
500k Europe

Most likely 1.5m-2m at launch.

Life Time: 12m-15m

RolStoppable said:
Xeo_842 said:
You all laugh now but I will be the one with the last laugh!

Exactly. Just like with your last crazy prediction that the next Brawl update would be something awesome or you would change your avatar.

Wow I didn't think anyone remembered that. You're just angry cause Sonic>Kim Possible.

yes i also think SSBB will sell more then 2 million in one week