By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cross Game Chat #1 Requested Feature on PSN - PS3 users want it MORE than PS2 Emulation!

brendude13 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
VGKing said:
Too bad it's not possible to due RAM issues.
I don't really care. All I care about are the games.

The playstation nation disagrees with you.

They want cross game chat even more than ps2 emulation.

Sony lying about ps2 emulation is one of the reasons i chose xbox.

I can always play ps3 at my bros tho, but the  fact that my huge ps2 library was unplayable on the ps3 left a bitter taste in my mouth....especially after sony hyped the ps3s capabilities for ps2 emulation to the high heavens

Once i got an xbox i realized how useful cross game chat really is. Glad to see the playstation nation agrees with me :)

What about Microsoft lying about the Red Ring of Death =P

...Double standards.

SONY didn't lie about PS2 emulation, it wasn't emulation, it was using PS2 hardware and then it was PARTIAL emulation using only the EE.

You're beating a dead horse, we discussed this a week ago, I suggest you leave.

You are wrong

Sony DID LIE about ps2 backwards compatibility on the ps3

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2007/03/01/sony_1000_ps2_games_backwards_compatible_with_euro_ps3

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
VGKing said:

I can always play ps3 at my bros tho, but the  fact that my huge ps2 library was unplayable on the ps3 left a bitter taste in my mouth....especially after sony hyped the ps3s capabilities for ps2 emulation to the high heavens

Once i got an xbox i realized how useful cross game chat really is. Glad to see the playstation nation agrees with me :)

first off, ps3 owners dont particullarly want it, but the also dont not want it. see. its the most asked for feature because what other feature would ps3 fans ask for. weve got everything already

2nd, what did sony lie about ps2 emulation.

also, for you predicament at your bros house. use a ps2?

last, your late, real late

PLEASE read the thread

"Sony has noted that consumers expect backwards compatibility as a standard feature, especially since the full support was originally promised by the company."

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2007/03/01/sony_1000_ps2_games_backwards_compatible_with_euro_ps3

PizzaFaceGamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
brendude13 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
VGKing said:

...Double standards.

SONY didn't lie about PS2 emulation, it wasn't emulation, it was using PS2 hardware and then it was PARTIAL emulation using only the EE.

Nobody discussed the fact that cross game chat is the MOST desired feature , even more than ps2 emulation.

ACTUALLY most ps3 fans on this site acted as is cross game chat was useless.

As you can see from the links i posted, the vgchartz community's opinions are NOT reflective of the playstation community on this issue

Well, I wanted to set the record straight for those who don't know :)

Just because this wasn't the hot topic on VGChartz doesn't mean these discussions didn't happen. As I said earlier, when the site first launched there were threads about it and how X-Game Chat dominated since day one and how that will not change. There's no need to beat a dead horse...

Still no links...odd.

You like to tell people what to do, but you don't seem to be a moderator.

Perhaps that is something you can strive towards.  Goals are important.

I'm sure the mods will pass judgement on whether this thread is worthy, no need to waste your time.  Move along

The site's been there for over a year or two. This site's search function goes back only as far as 3 months. If you wanna find those threads then be my guest but I have better things to do with my time then to prove something to someone on the internet. I will give you 1 link, though:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133028&page=1

The topic of X-Game chat not hitting the system has already been discussed 4 days ago in a thread with now over 100 replies. I see little reason your op should get it's on thread with that in mind.

After looking back on some of your posts, my memory of pretty much every thread you've made in the SONY discussion ever, and your ban history, I'm convinced your just a troll and have nothing more to say here.

4 ≈ One

Jay520 said:
This thread is flamebait.

Incase anyone missed it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Jay520 said:
I'm pretty sure mosy VGC users knows this. This may be news to you, which I doubt, but many, if not every, educated VGC user knows this. This is not news. This is not informative. This will not stir any meaningful discussion. This thread is flamebait.

I already said that, beat you to it BRO :P

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
brendude13 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
VGKing said:

...Double standards.

Nobody discussed the fact that cross game chat is the MOST desired feature , even more than ps2 emulation.

As you can see from the links i posted, the vgchartz community's opinions are NOT reflective of the playstation community on this issue

Just because this wasn't the hot topic on VGChartz doesn't mean these discussions didn't happen. As I said earlier, when the site first launched there were threads about it and how X-Game Chat dominated since day one and how that will not change. There's no need to beat a dead horse...

Still no links...odd.

I'm sure the mods will pass judgement on whether this thread is worthy, no need to waste your time.  Move along

The site's been there for over a year or two. This site's search function goes back only as far as 3 months. If you wanna find those threads then be my guest but I have better things to do with my time then to prove something to someone on the internet. I will give you 1 link, though:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133028&page=1

The topic of X-Game chat not hitting the system has already been discussed 4 days ago in a thread with now over 100 replies. I see little reason your op should get it's on thread with that in mind.

After looking back on some of your posts, my memory of pretty much every thread you've made in the SONY discussion ever, and your ban history, I'm convinced your just a troll and have nothing more to say here.

Once again no links that indicate this is a duplicate thread. 

I read the other thread thru and thru....no mention of this OP

PizzaFaceGamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
Dgc1808 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
brendude13 said:
PizzaFaceGamer said:
VGKing said:

...Double standards.

Still no links...odd.

Once again no links that indicate this is a duplicate thread. 

I read the other thread thru and thru....no mention of this OP

CGC has been the most requested feature on PSBlog for 2 - 3 years, if not more. That's enough reason refrain from creating this thread.

Guys, if you think he's wrong or disagree, just state why. Calling someone a troll or complaining it's a flamebait thread doesn't do much but bump the thread. If cross game chat is important to you, tell us why. If something else is more important, tell us why.

If you think this is a pointless thread that needs to die, just don't post and let it die. I promise you, if I see someone needlessly bumping it to keep it alive, I will gladly ban them.

If you think this is a duplicate thread, find the duplicate, report this thread, and make sure to include a link to the duplicate thread in the report. If it's a duplicate I'll happily lock it and we'll be done with it. There's no need to post in this thread it's a duplicate.

twesterm said:
Guys, if you think he's wrong or disagree, just state why. Calling someone a troll or complaining it's a flamebait thread doesn't do much but bump the thread. If cross game chat is important to you, tell us why. If something else is more important, tell us why.

If you think this is a pointless thread that needs to die, just don't post and let it die. I promise you, if I see someone needlessly bumping it to keep it alive, I will gladly ban them.

If you think this is a duplicate thread, find the duplicate, report this thread, and make sure to include a link to the duplicate thread in the report. If it's a duplicate I'll happily lock it and we'll be done with it. There's no need to post in this thread it's a duplica

We all know he didn't want to discuss whether cross game chat mattered to us or not, I think we all know this is a flamebait thread and want it locked. It won't just "die" though, the whole point of a flamebait thread is to cause an uproar.

Anyway, I want my post to be the last and hopefully the thread dies but it is easier said than done, if this ends up on the main page it is going to cause a shit storm.

Posting in a pizza face thread

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype