By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many "Same Consoles" Have You Bought?

How many?

1 42 28.38%

2 55 37.16%

3 27 18.24%

4 5 3.38%

5 6 4.05%

6 0 0%

7+ (you are crazy) 13 8.78%

Total:148

Well.... let's start with the PS2.

One broke, so Sony replaced that one, but then we bought the slim PS2 to replace that when it broke (2)

So PSP, I personally got a PSP and a PSP-2000, (2)

Xbox 360, I bought a Pro, than a 250GB S (2)

PS3, well we got a launch PS3, then that got replaced a couple of times, then we purposefully got a second PS3 as a blu-ray player, then when we moved house we got a slim PS3 for free and now we are probably going to get a 4th... (3/4)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Marks said:
d21lewis said:

-Two N64's (gave my first one away a payment for a favor)

What was the favour?

Nothing too exciting.  I was 19 and I wanted to move to Atlanta.  I gave it to my cousin in exchange for a ride.  I gave away a lot of stuff before I left home.  Clothes, cassette tapes, comic books, etc. 

Okay so nothing sketchy haha! Nice man

2 NES (1 was given away), 2 SNES (1 was sold), 2 GEN (1 was lost), 4 PS (2 broke, 1 sold), 2 PS2 (1 broke), 2 GC (1 broke), 2 dreamcasts (1 lost), 2 GB (1 lost), 2 GG (1 lost), 3 GBC (2 lost), 4 GBA (3 lost, found 2 of the lost ones later :D ). The rest of the consoles I have I only bought once and kept safe. :P

I bought a Wii for me, and later one for my brother's 40th Bday for him, his wife, and his kids to play. I would have gotten him an Xbox 360 with The Beatles Rock Band, but I thought with the kids the Wii would be better for the family. He is a total Beatles fan. (This was before Kinect.)

But alas but his wife threw a fit and he reluctantly returned it.

He still rarely plays the Dreamcast I gave him for his 30th.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

1 NES
1N64
1PSX(sort of)
1GCN
1Wii
1DS
1PS3

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

1 PS2 ( it still works)
2 PS3.( fat died , I had it repaired and it now works but I still bought a slim and switched to it..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I have never bought a duplicate console. However, I did get two free NES consoles about two years ago.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

This thread really reminds me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1jB4hVJRg

I've allways just bought or had 1 console each gen

Had a phat PS3. Got YLOD then bought a Slim a few months later.

only 2 ps3