By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many "Same Consoles" Have You Bought?

How many?

1 42 28.38%

2 55 37.16%

3 27 18.24%

4 5 3.38%

5 6 4.05%

6 0 0%

7+ (you are crazy) 13 8.78%

Total:148

Just wondering how many times have you bought a console. Just answer the poll with the most times you have ever bought the same console. I have bought 3 PS3's. One launch fat which died and then bought myself a Slim, and I just bought another Slim as a gift for my nephews.

Around the Network

2 DSs. That's pretty much it I guess.

3. PS2's. Thats not even including the "refurbs" I received from sending them back.

I am crazy :(
2 SNES, 2 Wii, 2 DS, 2 PSP, 2 N64, 2 Xbox 360, 2 PS2

Hmm, well I've had 3 PS3's and up to 5 360's now, and guess which only one of those is broken or were broken? The 80 gig BC PS3. ;_;

Around the Network

Why isn't zero an option because that's how many I've bought.

3 DS's
2 PS3's
Mainly gifts though, only because something unfortunate happened to the originals. Currently thinking of getting a 2nd 360.

1 PS1, 1 PS2, 1 PSP, 1 PS3, 1 DS and 1 Wii and all of them still work.

I normally only buy 1 of each System I buy...even counting upgrades. For example, I bought my original DS and never bought a DS Lite, DSI, or DSIXL. Unless its a big upgrade I don't buy it.(Was considering the DSI at 1 point)

Anyway, I voted 2 because I bought another Gamecube after the 1st one stopped working...but it was Used so I don't even know if that counts.

I bought 2 Sega Megadrives, once when I was 5 and again about 10 years later when I saw one in a charity shop. Only console I ever bought twice