By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DON'T BUY XENOBLADE - 1/5

Tagged games:

LOLZ one of the best user reviews ive seen. Hopefully he was joking.

Around the Network

Excellent... our plan to destroy Operation Rainfall is working... We buy the game but give bad user scores so NOA won't pick it up... bwoehahaha!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I agree with him. The graphics, the story, soundtrack, gameplay and presentation are so good, obviously it can't be real. Thus, it must be a bad game.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

NiKKoM said:
Excellent... our plan to destroy Operation Rainfall is working... We buy the game but give bad user scores so NOA won't pick it up... bwoehahaha!

LMAO the Ultimate revenge!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

NiKKoM said:

Like they were going to pick it up in the first place.

Around the Network

I've never had a desire to pick up my Wii and swing it around. I would be worried that the chords would rip out, or that I would jostle something important in there and break the system.

I wonder why this guy wants to swing his console around so badly.

He should have just posted this. It would have saved him some time.

wfz said:
I've never had a desire to pick up my Wii and swing it around. I would be worried that the chords would rip out, or that I would jostle something important in there and break the system.

I wonder why this guy wants to swing his console around so badly.

Somehow I didn't even catch that sentence...  Nice grab!

I seen that review. I thought it was fricken hilarious.

I just Imagine if i had to use wii remote like a sword for this game. My arm would be badly injured! Xenohurt. LOL!