By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DON'T BUY XENOBLADE - 1/5

Tagged games:

Shit I'd swing my Wii all day if it pleases the ladies.

Around the Network

"inescusable fighting game with no actual sword fighting" - title

If it wasn't a joke, it was someone to who bought the game by the boxart.
Anyway, his money was spent, so it was all that mattered.

morenoingrato said:
it was someone to who bought the game by the boxart.

Yeah, I bought so many games with busty women on the boxart and have been let down every time. It's false advertising man.

This game is for real gamers, not wiggle waggle wii gamers...=P

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

mmmmh....

Switch!!!

Around the Network

is there any game besides DQ where you actually swing a sword? NMH (played and can't recall :p)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I fucking lol'd!

Hephaestos said:
is there any game besides DQ where you actually swing a sword? NMH (played and can't recall :p)

Yeah, Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire was only about two hours long because your arm would have fallen off if you had played it any longer.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

^I think one of the most interesting developments to come out of motion-based gaming is the realization that we are all just a bunch of pussies. Maybe that's why they haven't caught on as much. Pretending to be a ninja is much more fun when you don't actually have to do any back-flips or somersaults. I guess like in other things in life, watching someone else do it will always be more entertaining

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

What a bunch of Jokers!!

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.