By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't put your semen in a Water Bottle

what a f!@#$%g idiot

Around the Network

Hmm I dont buy that he thought she wouldnt drink it.

To seeing the Sperm maybe it was S.Pellegrino the bottles are green. Hard to detect.

I dont get why she got sick though. Sperm shouldnt cause sickness from a medical standpoint. exept when you can taste it and dont like it. But when you can taste it why drink it at all?.

That's fucking disgusting. He gets what he deserves. He'll never get hired for another job since he's now a sex offender and that's a good thing.

Lesson learned.... put it on her sandwich!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

hehehe, that was funny Oo

Around the Network

Gross. I wonder why it made her sick. Probably because she didn't expect it and the feeling that the water was thicker than it should be probably made her feel nauseated.

Now she has cooties!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

this is going on facebook

" Probably because she didn't expect it and the feeling that the water was thicker than it should be probably made her feel nauseated."

That would be possible still weird if the water feels thicker all of a sudden I stop drinking. Maybe she was really thirsty and drank it with haste after drinking it fast she realized it was thicker then usual and the thoughts of what could have been in the water made her feel nauseated. Later she realized that that it was weird and beeing hot and all she had the idea that someone did something weird to her maybe she already had a suspicion after the first bottle. So as soon she felt the second bottle was weird too she send it in to a laboratory and the thought of drinking sperm from some sweaty dude she doesnt really know again made her sick.

NiKKoM said:

Lesson learned.... put it on her sandwich!

yea she'll misstake it for mayonnaise lol.

sapphi_snake said:
O_O

Was the bottle not transparent? Couldn't she see the sperm floating in it?

Semen doesn't float, it sinks. Don't ask me why I know this...

And she got sick from that??? My girlfriend never had a problem with it...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.