By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Research Lab and Sony Central Distribution Centre in UK set Ablaze by Rioters

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Seece said:

You can use the pic I just posted, it's much clearer as to what the damage is.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I need to watch the world news more, not really sure on the cause (probably economic problems) and when this riot started.

Wow after looking at the picture Troll_Whisperer posted it looks like the building is pretty much totaled. While I don't really like Sony; I don't want to see them impacted like this. Looks like they will be getting their insurance money. I wonder how many units were destroyed in the blaze, and what kind of R&D they lost?

I totally agree with Lafiel , they are obviously Zombies being controlled via blackberry and this being a gaming site we are experts, now who is controlling them ? I noticed they aren't using windows 7 phones.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Isn't everyone assuming a bit much when it comes to the liability. Insuring facilities may be logical, but Sony hasn't shown much in the way of common sense this year. The entire security debacle is proof positive that Sony is quite capable of cutting corners in the damnedest places.

Netyaroze said:
Companys have usually good policys and Insurances treat them really good. The bigger they are the better.

Yep the value of the a building like Sonys is sure to bring back more than they invested in the first place.

that building was totalled the biggest fire of all i think,it is what gets me very angry,sjurely they realise how dangerous fires are,it kills people,who do these people think will protect and help them when they have children and real lives,what a sad state of affairs

Above & Beyond

Selfish,ignorance and no Morales. Britannia is scream for vengeance!!!

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

This whole situation is completely screwed up. I really want to know what makes these people think doing all this terrorizing is a good idea? Don't they have any moral stardards?