By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Research Lab and Sony Central Distribution Centre in UK set Ablaze by Rioters

Seece said:

Distribuition Centre has now completely collapsed.

You did well.

Around the Network

Well, at least some good has come from this whole fucked up situation.

0344:  

Tommy Thompson, who works at a pub next to the Sony warehouse in Enfield, north London, that was set alight tells BBC Radio 5 Live he saw youths carrying petrol bombs at the scene. "We heard a smash at the Sony centre and I went outside to have a look. It was youths just looting and taking loads of products like Wii consoles and stuff like that. They had petrol bombs in bottles. As I went back to work to tell everyone what's going on, about five minutes after that the whole Sony centre was ablaze."

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

sethnintendo said:
leatherhat said:
sethnintendo said:
Kantor said:
leatherhat said:
What is with London Cops? SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKERS!

Has the western world really became such a pussy?

Yes. The police are terrified of lawsuits. It's sickening.

Because shooting rioters seems to be the most logical non-pussified response...  Seems like you forgot to remember that clubbing and spraying with fire hoses are the ultimate manly ways of dealing with rioters (USA 1960s/70s).  How about using dogs and tear gas?  Nope gotta shoot them...

Fire hoses and tear gas are illegal to use against rioters in the UK.

Then bust out those billy clubs and start beating.  Riot police if used effectively can scatter the rioters with ease.  Line them up in a line with shields and clubs and send them forward.  I thought UK police were good with clubs?

Only during Happy Hour.

Pyro as Bill said:

0344:  

Tommy Thompson, who works at a pub next to the Sony warehouse in Enfield, north London, that was set alight tells BBC Radio 5 Live he saw youths carrying petrol bombs at the scene. "We heard a smash at the Sony centre and I went outside to have a look. It was youths just looting and taking loads of products like Wii consoles and stuff like that. They had petrol bombs in bottles. As I went back to work to tell everyone what's going on, about five minutes after that the whole Sony centre was ablaze."

i got confused when i heard that on TV, the guy probably doesnt know the difference between a Wii and a PS3

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

So, I gather this is part of a wave of riots going on for days now? Anyone can explain?
Shit, I should watch more news.

crazy stuff going on. Sucks that these people have no respect for others property or safety. What set all of this off? Someone getting shot by the police?

Thats terrible :(

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Sounds a lot like opportunity crime.

Mr Khan said:
What's the motive for these guys?

Depending on version which you want to belive:

Evil white police shooted black drug dealer/car thief during arrest attemp.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB