By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Research Lab and Sony Central Distribution Centre in UK set Ablaze by Rioters

So the insurance has to come up with the money. But the real question here is: Will Sony count the destroyed and stolen games/consoles as sold ?

Around the Network
Netyaroze said:
So the insurance has to come up with the money. But the real question here is: Will Sony count the destroyed and stolen games/consoles as sold ?

lulz

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Mr Khan said:
What's the motive for these guys?

None.

lol @ Machina and Netyaroze... well done guys :D

Yet another reminder that I must leave this city as soon as possible.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

This is a gaming forum and seeing some of the solutions people give here I advice we stick to gaming.

Obviously the rioters are brain dead imbecile's with penile disfunction's but shooting them to death? nah.

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network
gamelover2000 said:
This is a gaming forum and seeing some of the solutions people give here I advice we stick to gaming.

Obviously the rioters are brain dead imbecile's with penile disfunction's but shooting them to death? nah.

rioters ? it's clearly Zombies and gamers know best how to deal with them

They aren't acting like rioters. They're acting like terrorists. They deserve to be shot.

So how long do you think it's going to take the insurance companies to take Sony to court to tell them they aren't reliable when it comes to their buildings due to the unforeseen riot. Lol.

Companys have usually good policys and Insurances treat them really good. The bigger they are the better.

They are actually acting like looters not terrorists. Also with regards to insurance this is no simple matter as first it has to be determined whether it is riots or disturbances that is the cause of your claim. This carries a signifcance as rioting you get reimbursed by the state disturbances are normally covered by standard insurance.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.