By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - New Catwoman! I don't know what to think..As of Sept 7th 2011 I know what to think now!!!

Tagged games:

Ok, the trailer was great! The Bane outfit and character in general reminds me of the last time I saw the guy in batman. Now we get this ...

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/08/05/the-dark-knight-rises-catwoman/

Again, after the Bane Pictures, and Conan O'Brien Mockery , these pictures remind me of the George Clooney Batman.

Here is the Conan link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaM46CdE-ro

and for those of you who are lazy here is the Anne Hathaway picture.

What do you all think about this? Yea...Nea..

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Hard to say, as you can't see the entire outfit, but the goggles look odd.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I was expecting a mask with some sort of pointy cat ears. Can't really judge the outfit untill I see the whole thing.

Looks good. Can't wait to see more!

Anne Hathaway = meh

Around the Network

I am sad that I am so picky, but maybe the only problem is the cheap looking glasses. Also that was a shock to me when I saw that Anne Hathaway is in this movie at all! She is fine and dandy, but in an action movie?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

She doesn't look like Catwoman, but whatever, I trust Nolan to surprise me and blow me away.

...Ew...

Given Hathaway's role in Get Smart, i was confident she might be able to pull this off, and i suppose i shouldn't judge from just one picture, but... no.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If someone will show me how to add videos I will add a video I think I found.

Nothing i didn't see in Matrix.