By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which Halo is the Hardest?

Tagged games:

Which Halo is the hardest?

Halo 6 4.92%

Halo 2 50 40.98%

Halo 3 4 3.28%

Halo: ODST 5 4.10%

Halo: Reach 21 17.21%

They were all cakewalks! 13 10.66%

See results 23 18.85%

Total:122
Mad55 said:
reach is the only one that I have played on the hardest and it was crazy.

When you start adding in buddies to play co-op with it becomes almost unplayable...especially if they suck lol.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Mad55 said:

When you start adding in buddies to play co-op with it becomes almost unplayable...especially if they suck lol.

pretty much lol I had to go it alone.

Mad55 said:
yo_john117 said:
Mad55 said:

Yeah lol there really is no other way unless you have beast friends!

What I don't understand is how people can play legendary in Reach and have all the skulls turned on...just seems impossible!

yo_john117 said:
Mad55 said:
yo_john117 said:
Mad55 said:

What I don't understand is how people can play legendary in Reach and have all the skulls turned on...just seems impossible!

wow people do that? lol it is pointless.

Mad55 said:
yo_john117 said:
Mad55 said:
yo_john117 said:
Mad55 said:

wow people do that? lol it is pointless.

Yep and sometimes there are weekly challenges to do one of the missions like with all the skulls on.

Around the Network

Halo 2 is the hardest Halo on Legendary. Halo Reach would have been the hardest if it weren't for the other Spartans helping you.

Though I only played Halo CE and 2, Halo 2 is way more difficult than one. Controller-breaking hard.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Halo 2 on Legendary by far.

Thing is with Reach is you had AI buddies who basically had unlimited health, and I used the whole "Shoot a couple of guys, cover, rinse and repeat!" tactics and beat it on legendary in less then two days alone.

Halo 3 was tough, but nothing comes close to Halo 2 on legendary IMHO. Hope to god if they do a HD facelift to Halo 2 that theres no solo achievement for legendary, cause that would be a bitch.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Halo 2 on Legendary by far.

Thing is with Reach is you had AI buddies who basically had unlimited health, and I used the whole "Shoot a couple of guys, cover, rinse and repeat!" tactics and beat it on legendary in less then two days alone.

Halo 3 was tough, but nothing comes close to Halo 2 on legendary IMHO. Hope to god if they do a HD facelift to Halo 2 that theres no solo achievement for legendary, cause that would be a bitch.

No they would most likely have one for doing co-op on legendary :P

Machina said:

Call of Duty games are relatively easy on veteran imo. It just takes patience and a lot of crawling along the floor regenerating health. Halo solo legendary is damn hard, mainly because ammo is so scarce so you're forced to be more skilful.

Have you played Call of duty 2? That game is freakin hard. You get shot as soon as you're seen by the enemy, and some parts of the game are downright frustrating.

Back on topic, Halo 2 is the hardest one because of the sniping Jackals. Halo 3 is a close second to me due to the Flood levels (specially Cortana); I didn't even finished it on Legendary.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc