By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector can suck my dick and other reasons why Nintendo sucks.

badgenome said:
What's the problem? That sounds like a great feature. I'm going to buy one right now, and I don't even have a Wii.

Why buy it then? No use with no console or penis.

Around the Network
Xen said:
badgenome said:
What's the problem? That sounds like a great feature. I'm going to buy one right now, and I don't even have a Wii.

lol @ thread title

I still have mine, I bought it back in 2005 with MKDS (didn't have wireless router at the time). It's actually quite good, with the exception of lack of support for new OS'. When we upgraded to Vista in 2007, I couldn't use it anymore (didn't have Vista functionality at the time), so I bought a Wireless router and never looked back.

And for unlocalised games, just mod your wii and import them. It's not ideal, but at least you get to play the games and at the same time in a sense reward NoE for being awesome.

MrT-Tar said:
lol @ thread title

I still have mine, I bought it back in 2005 with MKDS (didn't have wireless router at the time). It's actually quite good, with the exception of lack of support for new OS'. When we upgraded to Vista in 2007, I couldn't use it anymore (didn't have Vista functionality at the time), so I bought a Wireless router and never looked back.

And for unlocalised games, just mod your wii and import them. It's not ideal, but at least you get to play the games and at the same time in a sense reward NoE for being awesome.

No you didn't.

I'm just glad that nobody can play online against Snesboy.. who wants that? thank you Nintendo for preventing that..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

It's not that bad - I'm using my WiFi USB Connector as I type this message x(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Snesboy said:
Galaki said:
Your penis must be really small to fit in the Nintendo WiFi USB connector.

Have you tried googling or call Nintendo?

Of course.

And yes, I have a small penis. Would you like to see it?

LMFAO!

badgenome said:
Xen said:
badgenome said:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/112624

I love you guys, especially you badgenome and nikkom.