By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amy Winehouse is dead. And not just her talent.

Not unexpected

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Kirameo said:
kowenicki said:
My god there are some sick, insensitive fuckers in this world. I hate drugs and i think anyone that takes them us an ifiot. But i also recognise that the people that take ghem are himan beings with parents and children. Let's hope none of your relatives or children ever make the sand mistakes she did. You people have no class.

Don't get mad, baby

He's right in his stance.

Xen said:
Kirameo said:
kowenicki said:
My god there are some sick, insensitive fuckers in this world. I hate drugs and i think anyone that takes them us an ifiot. But i also recognise that the people that take ghem are himan beings with parents and children. Let's hope none of your relatives or children ever make the sand mistakes she did. You people have no class.

Don't get mad, baby

What's right or wrong? It all is subjective. No reason to get mad at such trivial stuff.

Kirameo said:
Xen said:
Kirameo said:
kowenicki said:

Don't get mad, baby

What's right or wrong? It all is subjective. No reason to get mad at such trivial stuff.

So are some of the idiotic remarks made in this thread, the worst one actually being the headline. Subjectivity doesn't help them.

And factually, there are idiotic opinions.

Did she go to Rehab?

Around the Network

i dont care if you people think im cold and callous towards her. she made those choices, so she has to live....errr....die?...with them.

its a pity that her choices have now caused pain to her family. and i will feel sympathy for them. not her.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

kowenicki said:
Sorry for the typos in the last post. iPhone post.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was your anger that caused it.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Blood_Tears said:
kowenicki said:

I agree 100%

Same here its pretty crazy how/what some people type.

Drinking and drugs are bad, mkay !

RIP

After what happened yesterday i really can't be sad about this idiot killing herself