By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amy Winehouse is dead. And not just her talent.

d21lewis said:
No place for me in this thread. I dated a drug user (and I was a cop at the time). She wasn't a bad person aside from that. When I was young (up until I was 21, actually), I believed in a lot of things. I would never have sex before I was married. I would never drink. I would never smoke. I would never touch drugs. I would never buy a Sega console. As I matured (or "immatured"), a lot of the things I believed in have changed.

Anyway, I wasn't a fan of Amy Winehouse's music at all. I wasn't even a fan of Amy Winehouse as a person and if she were walking past me in the mall, I wouldn't even give her a second look. Still, she was a person and her story is over. I whatever she did in life is forgiven in my eyes. R.I.P., Amy.

theres always a place reserved just for you in my threads!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I know that she choose her lifestyle but that doesn't mean that people should be so hard on her.

Definitely not unexpected, but regrettable nonetheless. Loved her music, it's sad to see such a promising career end like this. R.I.P. Amy.

Well if she really was abusing drugs and had an aggressive lifestyle then I suppose it's not to surprising.

It's a shame, she had a great voice.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Is she the one that sings Rehab?

One hit wonder Amy Winehouse with Rehab has passed away at the young age of 27. If only she went to Rehab,her tragic end may have been avoided. R.I.P. Amy.

kowenicki said:
Kirameo said:
Xen said:
Kirameo said:
kowenicki said:
My god there are some sick, insensitive fuckers in this world. I hate drugs and i think anyone that takes them us an ifiot. But i also recognise that the people that take ghem are himan beings with parents and children. Let's hope none of your relatives or children ever make the sand mistakes she did. You people have no class.

Don't get mad, baby

He's right in his stance.

What's right or wrong? It all is subjective. No reason to get mad at such trivial stuff.

I guess so.... its not really your fault you have no moral compass....  ones subjectivity must get screwed up when you come from a country were murder is a national pass time (4th  or 5th highest in the world I think) and it acts as a port for the worldwide distribution of colombian drugs and launders much of the cash generated by it.    

That was a very inmature response.

kowenicki said:
Presumably you mean immature? And you are calling me immature after what you said earlier? That's fucking hilarious.

All I did was quote some facts (feel free to challenge e facts), you took pleasure in someone dying and then you call me immature.... Priceless!

Christ know why you weren't banned. Slag a game or console off here and get a ban, laugh at someone dying... Nothing. That's messed up IMO.

Priceless.

I didn't say it made me laugh. I said it was kinda amusing, because it's ironic. Your response is immature because you are "quoting some facts" which have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand and taking a condesending stance.

I say this woman had death coming to her for a long time and the whole "rehab" thing is ironic and amusing. That's my opinion and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not calling names or insulting anybody so I don't see why shoud I get banned, when you talk trash about my country out of the blue showing such ignorance.

kowenicki said:

My god there are some sick, insensitive fuckers in this world. I hate drugs and i think anyone that takes them is an idiot. But i also recognise that the people that take them are human beings with parents and children. Let's hope none of your relatives or children ever make the same mistakes she did. You people have no class.

Why should we have any, if she lacked it completely

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Sethnintendo:

I'm kind of jealous that she was able to go to the hospital/ see a doctor so much. I don't have that option.  Although most doctors are just pawns of the pharmaceutical companies.  I wish we would go back to natural healing, eating the right foods, etc.. way of thinking to treating/preventing illnesses instead of taking pills.

@Sethnintendo

Sorry have to comment this:

Going back to eating the right food prevent illnesses natural healing ? doctors are pawns of the pharma-companys ? Pretty shallow to be honest. Going back to when ? 10 years 100 years 1000 years ? you mean the time when people died sooner aka the whole human history before this day ? there was never a time people lived longer. people who are seriously sick would have been dead in the past. right food ? what the hell is that supposed to mean ? whats the right food ? you mean less pesticides aka more starving people ? or less hygenic food disgustingly filthy kitchens because bacteria dont exist in peoples minds ? less vitamines in winter so you have to eat month old sauerkraut to not die in the colder areas on earth ? i prefer a clean hygenic hamburger full of various vitamines fat carbohydrates proteins any day. people in the past could only dream about things like that. people drinking wine instead of water because its healthier.

and whats with the pills ? why is everyone scared of pills ? what the fxxx is wrong with pills ? people are like sheep when it comes to pills (not directed at you thats just my experience some of the anti pill behaviour is just stupid to a degree i cant even describe in words. 95% of the people get weak analgetica and antibiotika. most pills you eat are nothing else then milksugar some minor chemicals which are inside of every food and mold aka antibiotica. some mold kills bacteria and helps you if your immune system isnt able to fend it off. most pills is just stuff which was found in plants often changed to make it less harmful or with less sideeffects then in the plants.

natural healing is either without any effect except placebo or its uncontrollable and dangerous because you cant know how much of the chemicals are in the active plants that varies from none to deadly. some natural treatments are ofcourse effective and harmless but most people just lack the knowledge to determin which.

and ofcourse there are some doctors wich are bitches of the pharma industry but the big majority is not. also ofc pharma companys try to make money with every dirty trick they can.
but they also give away the basics to poor countries and even some of the more expensive stuff.
and they do all they can to go the safest and best way out of fear of lawsuits and stocks plummeting.

i dont know what illness you have and if your doctor is an asshole. but believe me if i say it was NEVER better then today and back to the roots means die sooner. ofcourse longer life better medical treatment has also to do with the country you live in or the money you have but that was always the case (maybe not in the stone age. )

sorry for off topic but i had to answer.

now to topic: its sad some people are just self destructive and money helps so you can mask it and infinite access to drugs is a big problem when you are a drug addict. there is nothing stopping you anymore not the law and not the connections. you get first class quality delievered anywhere.