By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Amy Winehouse is dead. And not just her talent.

kowenicki said:
What a waste.

Bit if a tasteless headline and op IMO. No need for that.

no sympathy at all for drunks and druggies.  heres a deal,  if it turns out to not be related to either of those, i will change it and consider feeling poorly. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Is she the one that sings Rehab?

She used too...

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
yo_john117 said:

Is she the one that sings Rehab?

She used too...

Ah that's the only song of her's that i've ever heard.

I must confess that I find this kinda amusing.

About damn time

Around the Network

It's really sad that she couldn't get herself back on track. I didn't know her songs apart from Rehab but she had a great voice.

Signature goes here!

kowenicki said:
My god there are some sick, insensitive fuckers in this world. I hate drugs and i think anyone that takes them us an ifiot. But i also recognise that the people that take ghem are himan beings with parents and children. Let's hope none of your relatives or children ever make the sand mistakes she did. You people have no class.

I agree 100%

She went to the great big rehab center in the sky

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

kowenicki said:
My god there are some sick, insensitive fuckers in this world. I hate drugs and i think anyone that takes them us an ifiot. But i also recognise that the people that take ghem are himan beings with parents and children. Let's hope none of your relatives or children ever make the sand mistakes she did. You people have no class.

Don't get mad, baby

I'm kind of jealous that she was able to go to the hospital/ see a doctor so much. I don't have that option.  Although most doctors are just pawns of the pharmaceutical companies.  I wish we would go back to natural healing, eating the right foods, etc.. way of thinking to treating/preventing illnesses instead of taking pills.