By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!

Mirson said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

Delete your post,you're giving major spoilers to people :/

not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

That's okay Darth. Now you can put all your hype towards the superior superhero...Spider-Man.

I'm happy they put the Spider-Man animated series on netflix. The lizard should've been the villain in part 3.

OT: Can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises. Loved the previous two films, and I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan. He gave us Memento

You once again prove your loyalty to the Empire, you will be rewarded when the time comes.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Pezu

FAIL

THIS WOULD BE THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE EVER

Do I have to remind you that TDK is higher than any SW movie on BOM?

*cackles like a hyena* TDK way behind every star wars adjusted except EPisode 2 and 3. If a star wars comes out once again with amazing word of mouth (which episode 1 didn't get) it will obliterate everything else in its path.

The Force returns 2019!

@pezus

Yes milking a cow that hasn't given milk since May 2005!

Haha,I knew that you will bring adjusted numbers up.But guess what,they mean shit to the studios.Money is money,and that's what a studio wants.

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Pezu

FAIL

THIS WOULD BE THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE EVER

Do I have to remind you that TDK is higher than any SW movie on BOM?

*cackles like a hyena* TDK way behind every star wars adjusted except EPisode 2 and 3. If a star wars comes out once again with amazing word of mouth (which episode 1 didn't get) it will obliterate everything else in its path.

The Force returns 2019!

@pezus

Yes milking a cow that hasn't given milk since May 2005!

Haha,I knew that you will bring adjusted numbers up.But guess what,they mean shit to the studios.Money is money,and that's what a studio wants.

I am simply relaying the franchises potential to you, the republic of Batman & Potter will fall.

darthdevidem01 said:

I am simply relaying the franchises potential to you, the republic of Batman & Potter will fall.

What are you talking about?The franchise's potential?It has no potential left,it ended 6 years ago.

A 7th movie would be pushing it,what could possibly happen in it?The remakes will make the franchise even weaker 20-30 years from now,as what happened with the prequels.

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

What are you talking about?The franchise's potential?It has no potential left,it ended 6 years ago.

A 7th movie would be pushing it,what could possibly happen in it?The remakes will make the franchise even weaker 20-30 years from now,as what happened with the prequels.

The rumored Episode 7 is set 1000 years in the future. The expanded Star Wars universe is unlike any other franchise, the galaxy has unlimited potential, there won't be remakes. Anakin SKywalkers story is complete. Episode 7 will begin a new tale, a new story. Maybe it won't even be called Episode 7.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The rumored Episode 7 is set 1000 years in the future. The expanded Star Wars universe is unlike any other franchise, the galaxy has unlimited potential, there won't be remakes. Anakin SKywalkers story is complete. Episode 7 will begin a new tale, a new story. Maybe it won't even be called Episode 7.

Yeah...sweet dreams darth.

pezus said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

But you have to accept that George Lucas pretty much sucks right now, so hopefully he won't be directing them! He should get Nolan to direct, now that would be epic.

Judging ohim n his last project, Revenge Of The Sith, If I have to accept he sucks then I would also have to accept basically every other director in hollywood sucks too....no can do's severus. Getting to the point though he always hated the process of directing films nor was he that good at directing actors ever, he won't direct again, he is too old now. The directorial reigns will be passed on to someone new, not Nolan (he can't do action scenes that well)....hopefully Spieldberg or Cameron

ThePS3News said:

Agreed. I am still praying for the riddler to be in it.  :)

Nolan confirmed months ago that the Riddler wouldn't be in it. If anyone COULD be the "main" villain it would probably be Talia al Ghul considering the fact that for some reason there are a LOT of flashbacks of Ra's in the film

enrageorange said:
I'm very excited for the movie but that trailer was pretty meh. Hope they make a better one soon =X.

This. Trailer was meh to the max.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Not sure what you expected, 20 minutes of footage? The filming barely started.
I've watched that teaser an unhealthy amount of times.

Bane Bane, Mata Mata, Bane Bane, Mata Mata...