By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!

ThePS3News said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

Delete your post,you're giving major spoilers to people :/

not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

See what you did ThePS3News?I knew this will happen.Now TDKR's gross will be $8 less cause darth wont go to see it.And because of that TDKR won't have enough to beat DH2,and because of that I'll kill myself,but oh boy,i'm taking you down with me.

"As if TDKR ever stood a chance to beat DH2 worldwide, DH2 may be flirting with $900 - $1 Billion overseas".

History says your worng.  :)

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=harrypotter7.htm

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=darkknight.htm

Either way, Harry potter DH2 was extremly good in might be the best in the enitire series. But if you think TDKR wont be as high if not higher in box office sales, You are sadly mistaking. :)

History is meant to be changed! I am expecting TDKR to face big declines in American gross...while DH2 to face major upswing in overseas gross taking it to $900 mill...meaning combined with americas it'll be at 1.2 billion worldwide..out of batmobiles reach! (if catwoman sheds her clothes this is another matter, we all know titanic got its gross due to boobies)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
ThePS3News said:
darthdevidem01 said:
V-r0cK said:
add like every big villain in this movie that hasnt appeared yet.

That led to spider man 3's downfall...

Agreed.  :)

And can you believe that Sony Pictures is rebooting the entire franchise!?!?

Yeah venom needs his own movie and carnage!!! (maybe carnage will be in the new movies)

The reboot is because the director abandoned the franchise, spider-man 3 had lots of coprorate meddling, sam raimi's vision never came to screen, he was forced to put in more villains when he didn't want to. The actors left along with their director. They had no choice but to reboot it.

I think its too early for a reboot but then I see the poster and get goosebumps.

THePS3News we should make a thread discussing comic book movies!!

darthdevidem01 said:
ThePS3News said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

See what you did ThePS3News?I knew this will happen.Now TDKR's gross will be $8 less cause darth wont go to see it.And because of that TDKR won't have enough to beat DH2,and because of that I'll kill myself,but oh boy,i'm taking you down with me.

"As if TDKR ever stood a chance to beat DH2 worldwide, DH2 may be flirting with $900 - $1 Billion overseas".

History says your worng.  :)

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=harrypotter7.htm

http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=darkknight.htm

Either way, Harry potter DH2 was extremly good in might be the best in the enitire series. But if you think TDKR wont be as high if not higher in box office sales, You are sadly mistaking. :)

History is meant to be changed! I am expecting TDKR to face big declines in American gross...while DH2 to face major upswing in overseas gross taking it to $900 mill...meaning combined with americas it'll be at 1.2 billion worldwide..out of batmobiles reach! (if catwoman sheds her clothes this is another matter, we all know titanic got its gross due to boobies)

Ha!

DKR will have gross similar to TDK in America, even higher, inflation, plus growth in movie market.

Overseas it won't reach Harry Potter, but it will have a considerably larger boost.

Teenagers, Inception, end of triology marketing, will boost TDK to it's limits.

morenoingrato said:

Ha!

DKR will have gross similar to TDK in America, even higher, inflation, plus growth in movie market.

Overseas it won't reach Harry Potter, but it will have a considerably larger boost.

So be it, Jedi.

darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:

Ha!

So be it, Jedi.

Do I sense fear coming from you darth?

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
morenoingrato said:

Ha!

So be it, Jedi.

Do I sense fear coming from you darth?

Not, from a Sith Lord.

@Pezu

FAIL

THIS WOULD BE THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE EVER

darthdevidem01 said:
@Pezu

FAIL

Do I have to remind you that TDK is higher than any SW movie on BOM?

darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

That's okay Darth. Now you can put all your hype towards the superior superhero...Spider-Man.

I'm happy they put the Spider-Man animated series on netflix. The lizard should've been the villain in part 3.

OT: Can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises. Loved the previous two films, and I'm a big fan of Christopher Nolan. He gave us Memento.

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Pezu

FAIL

Do I have to remind you that TDK is higher than any SW movie on BOM?

*cackles like a hyena* TDK way behind every star wars adjusted except EPisode 2 and 3. If a star wars comes out once again with amazing word of mouth (which episode 1 didn't get) it will obliterate everything else in its path.

The Force returns 2019!

@pezus

Yes milking a cow that hasn't given milk since May 2005!