By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!

ThePS3News said:

Delete your post,you're giving major spoilers to people :/

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
@ThePS3News
DELETE your post right now,those are major spoilers!!!

Eh, not really, that happened like 10 years ago in the comics.  That's pretty much well past the spoiler time limit.  That's like getting mad at someone for saying Snape kills Dumbledore.

twesterm said:
Mordred11 said:
@ThePS3News
DELETE your post right now,those are major spoilers!!!

Eh, not really, that happened like 10 years ago in the comics.  That's pretty much well past the spoiler time limit.  That's like getting mad at someone for saying Snape kills Dumbledore.

Yeah well,not everyone has read the comics

literally the only reason I was paying any sort of attention to the Deathly Hallows release (though I still didn't SEE that mess). Bane is really going Hannibal Lecter here and probably for the best since a luchador design just looks silly in live action. I'm still wondering if we'll see Selina Kyle go Catwoman or if she'll just be Selina

Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

See what you did ThePS3News?I knew this will happen.Now TDKR's gross will be $8 less cause darth wont go to see it.And because of that TDKR won't have enough to beat DH2,and because of that I'll kill myself,but oh boy,i'm taking you down with me.

pezus said:
Celebratory video (and funny): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk&feature=related

HAHA,that's gold material!

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

See what you did ThePS3News?I knew this will happen.Now TDKR's gross will be $8 less cause darth wont go to see it.And because of that TDKR won't have enough to beat DH2,and because of that I'll kill myself,but oh boy,i'm taking you down with me.

As if TDKR ever stood a chance to beat DH2 worldwide, DH2 may be flirting with $900 - $1 Billion overseas.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

As if TDKR ever stood a chance to beat DH2 worldwide, DH2 may be flirting with $900 - $1 Billion overseas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI&feature=related

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A good teaser, hoping for an awesome trailer

BUT the teaser I am looking forward to more is The Amazing Spider-Man one coming next week, Spidey is coming back!

omfg i did not know that o.O

i like batman but spiderman is the KING !!!

Get out of this thread along with your lousy spiderman !