By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!

Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

Delete your post,you're giving major spoilers to people :/


not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

See what you did ThePS3News?I knew this will happen.Now TDKR's gross will be $8 less cause darth wont go to see it.And because of that TDKR won't have enough to beat DH2,and because of that I'll kill myself,but oh boy,i'm taking you down with me.

As if TDKR ever stood a chance to beat DH2 worldwide, DH2 may be flirting with $900 - $1 Billion overseas.



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
pezus said:
Celebratory video (and funny): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk&feature=related

HAHA,that's gold material!

So good! "Some men aren't looking for anything logical. Some men just want a tangerine"

"A long time ago, I was in Burma and my friends and I were working for the bandit...the size of a tangerine"



darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Mordred11 said:
ThePS3News said:

Delete your post,you're giving major spoilers to people :/


not too hyped for it anymore now, the spoiler ruined excitement. If batmans back is gone the emotional shock will be gone forever now. I think my life has lost all meaning, excuse me! *runs away in tears*

See what you did ThePS3News?I knew this will happen.Now TDKR's gross will be $8 less cause darth wont go to see it.And because of that TDKR won't have enough to beat DH2,and because of that I'll kill myself,but oh boy,i'm taking you down with me.

As if TDKR ever stood a chance to beat DH2 worldwide, DH2 may be flirting with $900 - $1 Billion overseas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI&feature=related



darthdevidem01 said:
A good teaser, hoping for an awesome trailer

BUT the teaser I am looking forward to more is The Amazing Spider-Man one coming next week, Spidey is coming back!


omfg i did not know that o.O

 

i like batman but spiderman is the KING !!!



 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A good teaser, hoping for an awesome trailer

BUT the teaser I am looking forward to more is The Amazing Spider-Man one coming next week, Spidey is coming back!


omfg i did not know that o.O

 

i like batman but spiderman is the KING !!!

Get out of this thread along with your lousy spiderman !



Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A good teaser, hoping for an awesome trailer

BUT the teaser I am looking forward to more is The Amazing Spider-Man one coming next week, Spidey is coming back!


omfg i did not know that o.O

 

i like batman but spiderman is the KING !!!



I will make a thread on it don't you worry!

@mordred

will be funny when it outgrosses TDKR trololol (I am half joking, I need to do more research before you count that as a prediction)



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A good teaser, hoping for an awesome trailer

BUT the teaser I am looking forward to more is The Amazing Spider-Man one coming next week, Spidey is coming back!


omfg i did not know that o.O

 

i like batman but spiderman is the KING !!!



I will make a thread on it don't you worry!

@mordred

will be funny when it outgrosses TDKR trololol (I am half joking, I need to do more research before you count that as a prediction)

How can you be on potter's side?You fool.You damn fool.

I can't wait to make fun of your damn prediction one year from now.



I hope Bane isnt the main villain, if so then im not so hype for it. As the final movie they need to add like every big villain in this movie that hasnt appeared yet.



Mordred11 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A good teaser, hoping for an awesome trailer

BUT the teaser I am looking forward to more is The Amazing Spider-Man one coming next week, Spidey is coming back!


omfg i did not know that o.O

 

i like batman but spiderman is the KING !!!



I will make a thread on it don't you worry!

@mordred

will be funny when it outgrosses TDKR trololol (I am half joking, I need to do more research before you count that as a prediction)

How can you be on potter's side?You fool.You damn fool.

I can't wait to make fun of your damn prediction one year from now.

Begun, the comic book hero wars have.



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

V-r0cK said:
I hope Bane isnt the main villain, if so then im not so hype for it. As the final movie they need to add like every big villain in this movie that hasnt appeared yet.


Agreed. I am still praying for the riddler to be in it.  :)