By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer!!!!!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
V-r0cK said:
add like every big villain in this movie that hasnt appeared yet.

That led to spider man 3's downfall...

A bad story and cast is what let to spider man 3's downfall.  Christopher Nolan wont do that.



Around the Network

Oh great, a sequel to one of the most overrated and over hyped movies in history. Yay.

Only thing more overrated than TDK was Avatar.

$20 says unless one of the stars meets an untimely death, Dark Knight Rises will not top its predecessor at the box office, despite chances that this could possibly be a much better film than TDK.



On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I've never seen a Harry Potter (Or Twilight) film before and I hate when one of the films in those series breaks a record but HP has 3D on its side to boost its numbers. From what I've read, the latest Harry Potter made more money than The Dark Knight despite selling fewer tickets--because 3D movies cost more.

Some comic book spoilers: deleted



Twitter: @d21lewis

yo_john117 said:

That was a really lame trailer.

Did you see TDK teaser back in 2007?that didn't show ANYTHING.



HYPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE HYPE HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!



Around the Network

Meh. We all know the reason behind The Dark Knight's success was free marketing by the media because of a death



cant wait



SpartenOmega117 said:
Meh. We all know the reason behind The Dark Knight's success was free marketing by the media because of a death

Keep your shit to yourself...the only reason TDK was a succes is because it's the best batman movie.

It's currently the 10th best movie of all time on IMDb judged on user-scores,so stop trying to diss it,cause you fail.



Mordred11 said:
SpartenOmega117 said:
Meh. We all know the reason behind The Dark Knight's success was free marketing by the media because of a death

Keep your shit to yourself...the only reason TDK was a succes is because it's the best batman movie.

It's currently the 10th best movie of all time on IMDb judged on user-scores,so stop trying to diss it,cause you fail.


lol I was just kidding. Im a huge batman fan myself and agree The Dark Knight was the best. But come on. We can all agree that this next movie won't make nearly the same amount of money unless Christian Bale dies.



SpartenOmega117 said:
Mordred11 said:
SpartenOmega117 said:
Meh. We all know the reason behind The Dark Knight's success was free marketing by the media because of a death

Keep your shit to yourself...the only reason TDK was a succes is because it's the best batman movie.

It's currently the 10th best movie of all time on IMDb judged on user-scores,so stop trying to diss it,cause you fail.


lol I was just kidding. Im a huge batman fan myself and agree The Dark Knight was the best. But come on. We can all agree that this next movie won't make nearly the same amount of money unless Christian Bale dies.

Why wouldnt it?The people who saw TDK will see TDKR.

Ledger's death merely meant a 5-10% increase,TDK couldn't have done any less than 900M without his death.This time it's the end of the trilogy,and the marketing will be even more aggressive.

People from Inception will also go to check out Nolan's new movie,especially overseas,where Inception was even bigger than TDK.

People overestimate the importance of Ledger's death,how many people could have went to see the movie just because of that?5 million?10 million?That accounts for $35M,and $70M respectively.And I doubt there were THAT many people.