By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd party hardcore games & Nintendo this gen

RolStoppable said:
DKHustlin said:
someone should just make a nice set of guidelines so everyone knows what is hardcore and what isnt, that way these arguments could stay on topic. maybe sort the most referenced/talked about/brought up games into their respective categories?

Hardcore = a game that the person in question likes.

Casual = a game that the person in question doesn't like.

And really, that's all you need to know. This explains why so many people say that Nintendo systems lack hardcore games.

good point, someone should make a sticky post of this definition so everyone can use it for reference

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DKHustlin said:
someone should just make a nice set of guidelines so everyone knows what is hardcore and what isnt, that way these arguments could stay on topic. maybe sort the most referenced/talked about/brought up games into their respective categories?

And really, that's all you need to know. This explains why so many people say that Nintendo systems lack hardcore games.

This is actually the most accurate definition of those terms I have ever seen.  I will remember this

I got up in the morning, turned on the computer, entered Vgchartz.com, clicked in this topic and read that Dragon Quest IX is not exactly a hardcore game. I almost had to go to the hospital because of a laugh attack.

RolStoppable said:
DKHustlin said:

This deserves its own thread.  No more confusion. You should do.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Carl2291 said:
RolStoppable said:

When will you people ever learn?

UK =/= the world. You are full of it with your superiority complex. Refusing to call yourself Europeans, because you are British.

I could be worse. I could be Scottish, and totally refuse to accept that I'm even part of the UK, nevermind Europe.

Lmao.

@ OP

I think those are good numbers and even though half the games on there are crap, I personally loved Red Steel.