By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are "others" numbers coming tonight?

tokilamockingbrd said:
hmm, so it is like 1 0r 2 in UK huh?

I wish that they would make a topic each week giving us the general timeframe that the charts will be coming out. Last week they did a good job of comminicating, but I assumed others would be up today since I did not see it poster anywhere otherwise. anyways a few days is no biggie. back to my party : )

The sites clock works on UK time, so whatever time it says you posted is the time in UK. (3:24 am)

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
hmm, so it is like 1 0r 2 in UK huh?

I wish that they would make a topic each week giving us the general timeframe that the charts will be coming out. Last week they did a good job of comminicating, but I assumed others would be up today since I did not see it poster anywhere otherwise. anyways a few days is no biggie. back to my party : )

Lol@having a party on your own.

He's online now, likely updating them as we speak.

Common , the man has a life to you know ... wel see them today or tomorrow , either way wel see them soon , so have some patience people :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Hopefully today, the man's life is vgchartz since he is making money of it..

mM
Around the Network

Wow , thats new to me ... I never knew ioi was making money out of VGC :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

How do you think websites are made? Its not free you know.

mM

i wanna see them today too

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

I suppose he gets money from the ads

I suppose he gets money from the ads