By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Getting RAVE REVIEWS (Best reviews In the HP Saga!)

Boutros said:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*Ends Cruciatus Curse on Boutros*

That should teach you...

Anywho, RottenTomatoes has come to its consensus: Thrilling, powerfully acted, and visually dazzling, Deathly Hallows Part II brings the Harry Potter franchise to a satisfying -- and suitably magical -- conclusion.

And I'm listening to the Deathly Hallows Part 2 soundtrack (just came out today!) and it's very well done. ^_^

While we're on our favorite Harry Potter movies, here's a listing of mine...

1. Half Blood Prince
2. Deathly Hallows Part 1
3. Goblet of Fire
4. Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Order of the Phoenix
6. Philosopher's Stone
7. Chamber of Secrets

Around the Network

@darthdevideem01

Ya I agree, the most boring book ended up being one of my favorites of all the movies, and I also really liked HBP. Even if it had many flaws with it.

darthdevidem01 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK2WCPYMERg

Guys check out the LOOK BACK made by Warner Bros

That was pretty awesome.

Just saw it, good movie ^^. Cant believe its over. I hated how..
*SPOILERS*

Voldemort dies though. I mean I was like.. okay he got disarmed and.. WTF? HES DYING?
I wish he'd like, lose his wand and then go flying by his own spell xD. This was just a bit :|.. Okay. And whats up with the :) Cool.. afterwards? Why no YES FK YEA HES DEAD BITCHEZ!

And the 19 years into the future.. it was good I guess, just a tad confusing. Should have been longer and not just focusing on Harry & His Child. It was good though just wished it was longer :P.

*SPOILERS END*

Aldro, that is pretty much how the book goes. You can't just change things from the book to make them look cooler. But you probably haven't read the books so you didn't know how it went. But now you know.

Around the Network

Spoilers? What? There are people who haven't read the seventh Harry Potter book?

nice cant wait to see it.

It's because of The Dark Knight Rises teaser

It's still at 96% but there are now 4 rotten scores. Wow I wasn't expecting it to stay at over 95%! So happy!

darthdevidem01 said:

*note do not read reviews they all have spoilers in them*

When you say spoliers do you mean of the book's content or is there some big differences/surprises in the film?