By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Getting RAVE REVIEWS (Best reviews In the HP Saga!)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_ii/

The rotten tomatoemeter rating is currently at 96%

Higher than Prisoner of Azkaban's 91%

The "top critics" average rating is 8.8....this is getting to Lord Of The Rings trilogy critical acclaim level on that front!

So far only 2 negative reviews have come, they are from the same site, one from the husband, one from the wife (its clear the husband agreed with the wife to get "some" at night!!!)

Most reviews are saying Alan Rickman (Snape) is stealing the show

Many reviews mention a standing ovation once the film ends.

This is looking to be a satisfying cocnlusion to this saga that many of us have grown up with!!

*note do not read reviews they all have spoilers in them*



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It could get 1/10 reviews and I would still go to see it.



i hope it ends over 95%



Damn. I rejected an offere to watch it at it's midnight launch.



 

 

 

 

 

Don't most movies lose ratings after the initial surge at the beginning, but that is great with the ratings it is getting. A lot of the big movies this year have been let downs for me. Though being able to see LotR in the theater again was amazing. I can't wait to go see Deathly Hallows Part 2.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Don't most movies lose ratings after the initial surge at the beginning, but that is great with the ratings it is getting. A lot of the big movies this year have been let downs for me. Though being able to see LotR in the theater again was amazing. I can't wait to go see Deathly Hallows Part 2.

even First Class?



It's very difficult for a reviewer to say bad things about a movie with this kind of hype.



In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Mordred11 said:
trunkswd said:
Don't most movies lose ratings after the initial surge at the beginning, but that is great with the ratings it is getting. A lot of the big movies this year have been let downs for me. Though being able to see LotR in the theater again was amazing. I can't wait to go see Deathly Hallows Part 2.

even First Class?

Ok you got me, I didn't get a chance to see First Class. I doubt its still playing anywhere.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Wow sounds like its gonna be a great movie. gotta get my homies to check it out with me i guess.



trunkswd said:
Mordred11 said:
trunkswd said:
Don't most movies lose ratings after the initial surge at the beginning, but that is great with the ratings it is getting. A lot of the big movies this year have been let downs for me. Though being able to see LotR in the theater again was amazing. I can't wait to go see Deathly Hallows Part 2.

even First Class?

Ok you got me, I didn't get a chance to see First Class. I doubt its still playing anywhere.

PLEASE SEE IT!!!

We nee



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey