By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 'Interesting Facts About Your Country' Thread

my country, not the one i currently live in, is the 128th largest exporter of chickens in the world.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Dr.Grass said:
We have a modern Adolf Hitler in our country and no-one in the world gives a rat's ass.

What is their name? Perhaps this would be an appropriate place to forum such concerns and spread facts.

Julius Malema.

I cannot begin to describe this guy... Millions of followers...FAILED PRIMARY SCHOOL...Openly racist...Threatens the current government...At least I can flee to Europe when the shit goes down. Some people are predicting a civil war.

civil war.........hehe

it will happen again and again

why can't people just respect each other's cultures and let them be whatever they want to be

IamAwsome said:
The USA is, ummmm let me think......

Oh I got it, we have the most diverse amount of cultures in the world.

nope

india the most diverse and the biggest democracy

we have around 35 states and union territories

every one of them have a different fucking langauge,muliple religions,races,traditions

we brag about our diversity but people cut each others throat here cause of different culture

Mexico city is built on a lake, Mexico is sinking at a rate of 6 to 8 inches a year as pumps draw water out for the city’s growing population...

Mmm... Mexico is the second country with more reptile species (first is Australia)... That's very interesting...

Mexico had the first black president (Vicente Guerrero) in North America on 1829 (although he is portrayed as a mestizo)

trasharmdsister12 said:
snakenobi said:
IamAwsome said:

nope

india the most diverse and the biggest democracy

we have around 35 states and union territories

every one of them have a different fucking langauge,muliple religions,races,traditions

we brag about our diversity and people cut each others throat here cause or different culture

Which state are your from? I'm a Guju.

punjab

Around the Network

I'm from the UK.

We have Adele, and she's fat.

There are also more chickens than humans in England.

Carl2291 said:
I'm from the UK.

We have Adele, and she's fat.

There are also more chickens than humans in England.

love the chicken part

We eat 97% of the world's baked beans :o That's 1 can of Heinz every 17 seconds.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

We don't have jungles with monkeys everywhere and over 50% of the population do not enjoy Soccer or Carnival. We have no nude girls running around, unless you are in my house. In fact, the most developed regions ressemble a lot the american southeast. Besides, we don't look like mexicans. Here you are black or white or mixed - few native americans.

Also, curiously, we love democracy and give a degree of legitimacy to elected politicians unparalleled in the world despite the obvious corruption going around. If you are elected you can pratically shit on everyone's faces and nothing will happen because the People put you there.

trasharmdsister12 said:
IamAwsome said:

I don't wanna start any arguments or anything over that "fact" but that's a rather hard thing to quantize. Are you going by number of different societies represented? Percentage splits of the population? Overall number of people from different backgrounds? Plus there are quite a few incredibly multicultural places in the world. Canada, US, UK, Australia, etc. etc.

Anyone come from a country with funny imports/exports?

Alright I admit it, I got the info out of my ass. 

*goes to Google to find a real fact*