By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 'Interesting Facts About Your Country' Thread

We broke the world record for forming a goverment a few months ago. Still counting...
Belgium

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
snakenobi said:
IamAwsome said:
The USA is, ummmm let me think......

Oh I got it, we have the most diverse amount of cultures in the world.

nope

india the most diverse and the biggest democracy

we have around 35 states and union territories

every one of them have a different fucking langauge,muliple religions,races,traditions

we brag about our diversity and people cut each others throat here cause or different culture

Which state are your from? I'm a Guju.

punjab

Interesting. I'm from the Pakistani part of Punjab.

Lahore to be exact.

enrageorange said:

my country, not the one i currently live in, is the 128th largest exporter of chickens in the world.

:O

Pakistan is home to the second highest mountain on Earth, the K2 mountain.

We invented the printing press, car, computer, airbag, jeans, motorcycle, helicopter, television, facsimile, aspirin, sailplane, diesel engine, hybrid engine, scanner, vacuum ....

tell me that i'm a good cribber.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Dr.Grass said:
We have a modern Adolf Hitler in our country and no-one in the world gives a rat's ass.

What is their name? Perhaps this would be an appropriate place to forum such concerns and spread facts.

Julius Malema.

I cannot begin to describe this guy... Millions of followers...FAILED PRIMARY SCHOOL...Openly racist...Threatens the current government...At least I can flee to Europe when the shit goes down. Some people are predicting a civil war.

Come on now Dr. Grass, you exaggerate!! Don't wan't to rain on your parade but if I had a $ for the amount of times South Africans have screamed civil war I would be a damn millionare.

I hate the fella and you give him to much credit for suggesting he can lead anybody to open war. Besides, the ANC Youth League will scatter like bitches if the chips are down!!

brendude13 said:
We invented tea and therefore invented tea-bagging.

Lol!! I like it.

Silver-Tiger said:

Germany has 1.963.304.345.830 Euro (nearly 2.000 billion!) in national debts at the moment of this writing. Every second, around 2.200 Euro more debts are added to it. That means around 24.000 Euro in debts for every German.

In comparison: Greece has 350 billion Euro national debts and is consered as good as bankrupt.

Didnt know that.. i wonder where's the problem with greece, then.. O_o .. i mean.. what.. o:

@topic;

.. every german smokes 1111 cigarettes a year, their first beeing smoked with 11 Years.. creepy. O_o

64% of germans do have sex once or more times a week. 80% of men are reaching the orgasm regularly, while only 33% of the women do.

Every third Household in germany does not have internet.

..didnt find other things xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Germany has 1.963.304.345.830 Euro (nearly 2.000 billion!) in national debts at the moment of this writing. Every second, around 2.200 Euro more debts are added to it. That means around 24.000 Euro in debts for every German.

In comparison: Greece has 350 billion Euro national debts and is consered as good as bankrupt.

Didnt know that.. i wonder where's the problem with greece, then.. O_o .. i mean.. what.. o:

@topic;

.. every german smokes 1111 cigarettes a year, their first beeing smoked with 11 Years.. creepy. O_o

64% of germans do have sex once or more times a week. 80% of men are reaching the orgasm regularly, while only 33% of the women do.

For anybody interested: Look at the counter in upper right corner. That are our debts. XD

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
Crystalchild said:
Silver-Tiger said:

@topic;

For anybody interested: Look at the counter in upper right corner. That are our debts. XD

Nicht einmal bei den Schulden pro Kopf schlagts ihr Deutschen uns ;P

http://www.staatsschulden.at/

leider haben wir nur 1/10 eurer Einwohner... sonst wär der Gesamtbetrag auch höher -

for the english-speakers:

We Austrians are better at making debts than germans.