By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 'Interesting Facts About Your Country' Thread

we drink 20 times more tea than Americans do, and I can't say I care, it tastes nice :D

Around the Network

My country was once full of real super saiyajins.

My country is home to many modern day inventions that play a big part in our everyday lives including: HDD's, Lasers, CD's, The Internet, Operating Systems (computer), Computer Mouse, Personal Computers and video game consoles.

USA

"Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there."
--
PIKMIN FAN CLUB MEMBER

My country invented a large number of popular sports played globally today (Football, Rugby, Cricket) only to have other countries regularly beat us at said sports.

There is enough Natural Gas in Alberta alone to fuel the rest of the world for 100 years. The Vancouver riot wasn't caused by people from Vancouver... The majority of the country, From the border of Ontario eastward, was bought for $1,000,000. We invented the telephone :D That's all I can think of that's interesting about Canada.

Around the Network

We invented tea and therefore invented tea-bagging.

Britain is home to almost all the current F1 teams, even the Renault team is now based in Britain.

Contrary to popular belief, in Spain practically no-one likes flamenco or bullfighting. It isn't a very religious country either.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Britain has the largest number of CCTV cameras in the world - 4.2 million, or one for every 14 people.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Australia is the home of $118 new release games