By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrDebate- "Has the Wii succeded as a gaming console?" Find out soon...

Conegamer said:
Dr_Jameo said:
tl;dr

What's going on? 8D

*sigh*

It's a debate, basically. The topic is mentioned in the thread title, and if you wish to take part, you have to say which side you wish to be on by the end of tomorrow. If you need any further details, I'm sure Darth will provide them

Ok. Can I be in the middleground? It's never a clear cut answer from me, unless you want my opinion on Garibaldi.

Around the Network

@Cone
according to the thread title (Has the Wii SUCCEEDED as a gamers console..) morenoingrato would be on the "for" since he said I am on the "yes" side.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So the argument will done via messaging system if that's right then I vote for the wii succeeded as a gaming console

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Dr_Jameo said:
Conegamer said:
Dr_Jameo said:
tl;dr

What's going on? 8D

*sigh*

It's a debate, basically. The topic is mentioned in the thread title, and if you wish to take part, you have to say which side you wish to be on by the end of tomorrow. If you need any further details, I'm sure Darth will provide them

Ok. Can I be in the middleground? It's never a clear cut answer from me, unless you want my opinion on Garibaldi.

Not really. It's for or against. That tends to happen, you know...in debates

Also- good point Darth. Changing now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ok, if the side for supporting the view that the Wii has failed is lacking, I'll do that side (even though I personally don't think this).

And I can string a sentence or two together Darth, fear not.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
So the argument will done via messaging system if that's right then I vote for the wii succeeded as a gaming console

Confirm that you are READY to do a proffessional quality debate with long responses and good tactics and arguments and so on.

Right now you n morenoin said yes so you may be a team! lol

_________

MIDDLEGROUND IS NOT AN OPTION...THis is a Debate lolz

I suppose i'm interested in doing "For"

This isn't occurring live, if i've read the thread correctly?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Dr_Jameo said:
Ok, if the side for supporting the view that the Wii has failed is lacking, I'll do that side (even though I personally don't think this).

And I can string a sentence or two together Darth, fear not.

That's OK. If you're undecided then we'll put you in the side which has the fewest participants in...maybe we should have more people in each side, maybe 3 instead of 2?

@Mr-Khan, yes, that's correct. It will be done beforehand, and people will be asked to vote on which side 'wins'

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

darthdevidem01 said:
killeryoshis said:

Confirm that you are READY to do a proffessional quality debate with long responses and good tactics and arguments and so on.

Right now you n morenoin said yes so you may be a team! lol

_________

MIDDLEGROUND IS NOT AN OPTION...THis is a Debate lolz

Are we talking about 2 page essay responses O_o

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Mr Khan said:
I suppose i'm interested in doing "For"

This isn't occurring live, if i've read the thread correctly?

YEs its not live...its on the PM Chatroom system...you have a period of 4 days to get the debate completed with.

@Killeryoshis

Not essays but I don't want just 1 line, few sentences or even 1 small paragraph responses in a debate....it needs to be of adequate length